Vinegar obtained from grapes, which is the oldest food source on earth, has been used in the treatment of many diseases in alternative medicine. Green, red and black grapes contain high levels of antioxidant substances. In addition, vinegar made from grapes, which is rich in beneficial acids, strengthens immunity. What are the benefits of grape vinegar? How to use grape vinegar?
The history of grapes, whose homeland is Anatolian lands, dates back to the years before Christ. Grape, which is accepted as the most diverse food in the world, is consumed as a fruit, as well as in dessert making, jam or fruit juice obtained by squeezing the water in it. It is classified according to its color as well as its seeded and seedless varieties. In addition to all these, it has also been used as a healthy medicine in alternative medicine for centuries. In particular, vinegar was preferred as a medicine. Vinegar, which is a nutrient that the body needs like apple cider vinegar, is recommended by scientists as well as alternative medicine experts. Vinegar obtained by fermentation method is frequently used in Rumelian dishes. Some also clean their homes with grape vinegar, as it is a strong antibacterial.
- It removes cellulite on the skin.
- It removes toxins from the body.
- It prevents constipation.
- Increases blood cell count.
- It strengthens the hair and renews the skin.
- It cleans the intestines.
- It is a powerful pain reliever.
HOW IS GRAPE VINEGAR MADE?
Fresh grapes are a must for grape vinegar. Thoroughly washed grapes are squeezed and cracked and thrown into clean jars that have never been used before. However, before that, an average of 7-8 chickpeas can be thrown at the bottom of the jar for a balanced acidity in the vinegar. It is filled with enough grapes to leave a space of 4 fingers without approaching the rim of a medium-sized jar. Then water is poured on it. The water should also be filled so that one finger is missing from the mouth of the jar. Cover the jars with white cheesecloth and close the lids like that. It is kept for 20-25 days in a cool and dry place. Then it becomes ready for use.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GRAPE VINEGAR?
It instantly relieves muscle and bone pains when you add 3 drops of grape vinegar to a glass of water consumed during the day. In addition, it is a powerful natural method for headaches. Experts recommend it to be consumed especially by adding it to salads. When consumed with salad every day, it strengthens the body’s pain threshold despite the intense work pace during the day.
– With antibacterial effect, grape vinegar prevents infections for the mouth. It prevents the yellowing of the tooth structure. It prevents inflammation and tooth loss by removing wastes in the mouth.
– It ensures oral and dental health and also helps to get rid of toxins quickly by balancing the acid ratio in the body. It prevents the body from binding edema or fat due to toxins.
– Cleanses the esophagus. Balances stomach acid. It helps in the enzymatic of nutrients. It prevents the accumulation of food waste in the intestines. Grape vinegar, which has a probiotic effect, prevents digestive problems such as constipation.
– It prevents crystallization that causes sand and stones in the kidneys. It ensures that all inflammations are removed from the body through urine.
– Reduces irritation and redness on the skin surface. Thanks to its antioxidant feature, when the pad is applied to the skin with the help of cotton, it cleans the oil layer formed on the skin surface.
– It is ideal for those who are on a diet or have a healthy diet, as it gives a feeling of satiety. It can be consumed with salads or drunk by dripping into a glass of water.
– For healthier blood values, put the vinegar made from black grapes in a glass of water and drink it. Vinegar, which contains B 12 and folic acid, increases the number of blood cells.
– Added to the last water used during the shower, a glass of grape vinegar strengthens the hair roots. It increases the shine rate of the hair. It also prevents the skin from getting oily. It prevents dandruff.
– Grape vinegar, which contains powerful vitamins, strengthens immunity.
– If you apply the grape vinegar to the cellulite area by massaging it every day. You will see that this problem is solved over time. It also balances the moisture content of the skin.