High protein goose meat and fat have incredible benefits for human health. Goose meat, which meets the daily protein requirement from B12 deficiency, delays aging. It is among the indispensable nutrients in hair loss. Its oil is extracted and used for joint pain. So what are the benefits of goose meat? What does goose fat do and is it beneficial?
The goose, which belongs to the duck family, is larger than the duck. The male and female are the same size and width. Although they belong to the duck family, they do not feed like them. It is common in the Eastern Anatolia Region. It is the beneficial fat they accumulate in their bodies according to the climatic conditions that makes the meat of these animals that love cold weather delicious. Some of the grass-fed geese also consume animals such as soft insects and worms. Their beaks are quite strong. This is the first weapon they use against their enemies. The second is its wings. In times of anger, the hairs on their necks fluff up and make horn-like sounds. The geese, which usually nest by the lake and lay eggs here, hatch after two months. Since they contain high protein, even 50 grams strengthens the body. The oil rate is high. However, its oil is very beneficial. No additional oil is used when cooked locally. The taste of goose meat is in its own fat cooking. It is a strong meat that meets the vitamin A needs of the body on its own.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF Goose Meat?
– It heals the deformed cells of the body. It increases the number of young cells by increasing new cell tissues. In addition, the protein it contains balances the amount of oxygen in the body.
– Goose meat, which is rich in unsaturated fat, helps to lower bad cholesterol. Cholesterol, which reaches the desired level, prevents the occurrence of vascular and heart diseases.
–The vitamin e, selenium and zinc it contains delays aging by regenerating skin cells.
– Vitamin B complex is needed for the performance of internal organs. Goose meat is very rich in B vitamins.
–Since it is a calcium store, it strengthens bone and dental health.
WHAT DOES goose fat do and is it useful?
It is found in the skirt and neck parts of geese. It contains vitamins A, D, E and K. It is also rich in essential fatty acids. This fatty acid both protects the vitamin values in the body and increases their number. Goose fat is low in saturated fat, so it has many benefits. It is consumed after snow to benefit from the fat of this animal, which is frequently consumed in the Kars region. The reason for this is that the fat ratios increase during the snow and thus it becomes more delicious.
–Thanks to the essential substance that strengthens immunity, it is consumed in winter months and increases the body’s resistance against diseases.
–Since it does not contain unsaturated fatty acids, it lowers cholesterol and protects cardiovascular health.
– Experts recommend that pregnant women and children consume goose fat, which has a positive effect on growth. By contributing to bone development, it accelerates the treatment of bone problems experienced in advanced ages, as well as during bone fracture or injury.
– Goose fat, which is a complete source of energy, reduces the occurrence of health problems such as stress and depression. In addition, since it is low in calories, it is among the fats recommended by dietitians.
– When a thin layer of goose fat is applied to the soles of the feet during respiratory tract diseases, it reduces both the cough and the severity of the disease. This method was used frequently in ancient times.
– It renews the skin layer when it is applied to the heel crack or the body parts that are cracked due to cold. It makes dead cells disappear.
– Apply the cure prepared by mixing onion, which is strong in antioxidants, and goose fat to the throat and chest. Lay a heated towel on it. This method will help you get rid of all the inflammation in the chest as phlegm.
– You can use this oil in all your meals. Like sunflower oil at high temperatures, it does not burn, it provides a lot of benefits to health.
–Experts recommend that men consume 100 grams of this oil daily and women 76 grams.