It is recommended to consume the tea obtained from ginger, which is considered to be the most beneficial in scientific research, especially these days. The seasonal transition also helps to strengthen immunity and reduce the effects of viruses due to the discomfort experienced due to the coronavirus, which has been seen for 2 years. What are the benefits of ginger tea? If you regularly drink a glass of ginger tea a day…
Along with the increasing cold weather, coronavirus cases have increased as well as flu diseases. The most important reason for this is the decrease in the protection of the body during the transition. Scientists strongly recommend ginger tea, which has become almost traditional to be consumed almost every day in Asian countries. It has a very strong antibacterial and antibiotic effect. Ginger, which contains high levels of iron and magnesium, is also a complete B vitamin complex. It can be consumed by adding lemon or honey to ginger tea, which has a different aroma.
HOW IS GINGER TEA MADE?
After the fresh ginger is washed thoroughly, finely cut it. After waiting for the boiled water to be slightly warm, 5 slices of ginger are thrown into it. After waiting for about 10 minutes, it is filtered. Optional lemon or honey is added to it. One glass a day is sufficient.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GINGER TEA?
- Toxins that increase with foods consumed during the day or insufficient water consumption invite various diseases. However, ginger tea consumed during the day prevents the accumulation of these toxins and excretes them through urine.
- It prevents the formation of cough and sputum by easily expelling the viruses that adhere to the mucous membrane of the throat during influenza infection. In addition to increasing the humidity, it also reduces the effect of the virus on the cells.
- It supports the cells in the immune system to produce more protein. It strengthens immunity against diseases. It accelerates the treatment process of diseases.
- It cleans the bacteria accumulated in the stomach or intestines. It allows it to be excreted through urine. In addition, ginger tea consumed after meals facilitates digestion. It prevents conditions such as swelling and cramps.
- The strength of the antibacterial effect of ginger is clear, especially in pain. It provides one-to-one benefits during periods such as menstrual and toothaches.
- It provides a more comfortable breathing by increasing the humidity in the lungs. In this way, it prevents chest tightness and dry cough.
- Regular consumption of ginger tea provides a healthier sleep. Getting full sleep increases the energy rate of the body, especially the next day.