For centuries, the ginger plant has been used as a natural remedy in alternative medicine. We have searched for you everything that is unknown about ginger, whose spice is also used in dishes. Known as the secret of healthy life, ginger is the healing reservoir that the body needs. Especially for sore throats, ginger honey mixture provides an instant positive effect. The root of the ginger plant is very rich. What are the benefits of ginger?
Ginger, which is used as a basis in Asian cuisines, is a herb used to sweeten many drinks in world cuisine. Ginger, which is generally used in powder form, is also found in cosmetic products such as soap, shampoo and perfume. It does more than half of the benefits it provides to the body, thanks to an active ingredient called gingerol. It also contains Vitamins B3, B6, C, iron, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium and magnesium It contains vitamins such as It is the most effective plant in nature to dissolve gas in the stomach and intestines. Ginger, which is used in the treatment of upper respiratory tract diseases, which increases especially in winter, is consumed as tea. in scientific literature “Zingiber officinale” Countries such as India, Indonesia, and Japan are considered its homeland. The ginger plant grows fast. However, the harvest may be 20 months later. It can be consumed both fresh and dried. The roots of the plant are often used. Contains powerful vitamins and minerals. Ginger, which is often made into tea, is effective against infected cells. Experts have done a lot of research on ginger, which increases body resistance. Especially since it renews nerve cells, it is beneficial for brain concentrate.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GINGER?
– Since it is consumed after meals, it facilitates digestion and reduces the sugar level that rises during the meal. It increases the absorption of consumed nutrients by soothing the stomach.
Increasing parasites in the intestines also cause serious damage to the stomach. These parasites, which cause severe pain, increase especially at mealtimes. In their research, experts have observed that a teaspoon of ginger powder consumed before meals both facilitates gastric emptying and reduces the number of parasites.
– It is the most powerful gas remover found in nature. The gas accumulated in the body puts pressure on the organs, which causes serious health problems. By chewing a piece of ginger, you can dissolve the gas ratio in the body in a short time.
– Increasing toxin between joints negatively affects bone health as well as joints. Ginger, which is effective in relieving these pains, relieves inflammation in the knee thanks to the strong anti-inflammatory it contains. It also supports the strengthening of joints and bones.
– It is effective in dealing with viruses that cause the upper respiratory tract to increase in winter. It removes toxins from sweat glands by increasing the sweating rate of the body. At the same time, it acts as a natural pain reliever and relieves the pain experienced during these diseases.
– In researches, ginger can be used as a natural medicine for asthma patients thanks to the zerumbone component it contains. This component reduces the allergic reaction in the throat and ensures comfortable breathing.
– It is also effective in weight loss as it facilitates digestion. By providing fast fat burning, it burns the accumulated fat in a short time and then removes the toxins that enter the body and cause fat from the body.
– It prevents the lubrication of the liver, which preserves the amount of fat in the body. At the same time, it provides rapid dissolution of the cadmium substance that causes tuberculosis.
– Experts emphasize that ginger tea should be consumed in at least one glass a day, so that neurological diseases such as age-related dementia, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s are not experienced. You can also use the memory-protecting ginger plant as a spice in your meals.
– Studies have shown that regular consumption of ginger has a positive effect on health. That’s why experts recommend consuming ginger every day. It is also known that the secrets of life of Asian communities originate from the spice obtained from this plant.
–Ginger is a natural pain reliever for the pain and muscle aches that women experience during their menstrual cycles.
HONEY MIX WITH GINGER
Mix a teaspoon of ginger powder and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of water. After boiling for five minutes, remove from the stove. Strain it into a glass and squeeze a few drops of lemon into it. Consume it hot.