Fig seed oil, one of the most used oils in alternative medicine, is a powerful germ cleaner. Thanks to this feature, it is often used in cases where wounds heal quickly. On the other hand, thanks to its cell regenerative properties, it is also the raw material of the cosmetic industry. What are the benefits of fig seed oil? If you mix fig seed oil with yogurt and eat it
Figs, which contain all vitamins and minerals, have incredible benefits for the body. In addition, fig seeds also provide many benefits. prof. Dr. It is almost a natural medicine for diseases that İbrahim Saraçoğlu researched. It was used frequently in ancient years, but today, its benefits are known by very few people. All the vitamins in the fig itself are also found in the seed, in the part that we can call the seed. Oil is usually obtained from the fig seed, which has a strong antioxidant property. This beneficial oil is among the natural remedies. Fig seed oil, which helps cells to repair themselves quickly, is one of the beneficial oils that should be found in almost everyone’s home.
IF YOU MIX THE FIG SEED OIL WITH YOGURT AND EAT…
This double cleans the food wastes in the digestive system and strengthens the working functionality of the intestines and stomach. It also keeps it full for a long time. Therefore, it can be preferred as a snack. On the other hand, it also strengthens muscles and bones. The mixture can also be used as a face mask. It provides rapid regeneration of superficial cells. However, the yogurt has to be homemade yogurt.
HOW TO USE FIG SEED OIL?
After cleaning the skin with warm water, it can be applied by applying fig seed oil. Adults can swallow a spoonful each day. Those who are sick can consume it in the morning, noon and evening.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF FIG SEED OIL?
- It stimulates the cells prone to aging and supports their rejuvenation.
- It protects the health of many organs by reducing the number of harmful bacteria in the body.
- It prevents wrinkles by renewing the damaged cells of the dermis layer of the skin.
- Thanks to its powerful antioxidant, it strengthens the immune system and makes the body a shield against diseases.
- At the same time, thanks to this feature, it reduces the number of cancer cells in the body.
- Thanks to its potassium content, it is good for diseases such as diabetes by balancing the insulin values in the blood.
- It is especially effective when mixed with grape seed oil to prevent body sagging after childbirth in women.
- It can be applied as cold press in edemas and areas after assault.
- Consuming a teaspoon a day strengthens immunity against diseases throughout the day.