Eggplant, which is very rich in nicotine, also easily meets 80 percent of the nicotine needed by the body. Experts warn that eggplant stalks should not be thrown away. It is especially recommended as a natural remedy for hemorrhoids. In the details of the news, you can find the ones who are curious about eggplant. So what are the benefits of eggplant? What does eggplant juice do?
B.C. It was first cultivated in India in the 5th century. Spread to Africa and Eastern Europe by the Silk Road trade, eggplant emerges from flowers that grow as large as a small tree. In its early years ornamental plant Eggplant, which is used as a food, has been consumed as food and diversified over the years. Although it contains a very small amount of nitokine, it is the only food consumed. There are 24 calories, 1.1 grams of protein, 2 grams of fat, and 5.5 grams of carbohydrates in 100 grams of eggplant. In terms of vitamin content; It contains 30 IU of vitamin A, 0.4 mg of vitamin B1, 0.5 mg of vitamin B2 and 5 mg of vitamin C in 100 grams. Since our country experiences many seasons and has many soil types, it is also at the forefront of eggplant cultivation compared to other countries. In addition, we are ahead of other countries in consumption.
The stem of the eggplant is as useful as its stem. Since the stem contains all the vitamins and minerals coming from the soil, when the stems are boiled and consumed, they provide many benefits from hemorrhoids to the skin, hair and immunity.
WHAT DOES Eggplant JUICE DO?
DON’T THROW THE AUGMENT STANDS IN THE WASTE!
– B2 and A vitamins contained in eggplant stalk are very effective in eye health. Eggplant stalk, which contains a high amount of vitamins, supports the regeneration of deformed cells in the eye nerves in a short time when consumed regularly for 5 days. In addition, the cornea, which is weakened due to environmental factors, also strengthens and eliminates vision loss.
– Eggplant stalk, which is a strong source of fiber, makes the digestive system work more easily. In addition, since the oil content is low, the eggplant stalk helps to lose weight when boiled and consumed. Eggplant juice, which has a hearty effect, prevents ailments that reduce the quality of life such as constipation when consumed before breakfast. It also removes harmful bacteria in the intestines from the body. Eggplant, which is effective in renewing the whole digestion, is one of the foods that are effective in balancing stomach acid. Thanks to this feature, it prevents the occurrence of diseases such as ulcers, reflux and gastritis.
– In addition, the most iron-rich food after spinach is the stem of eggplant. When the iron substance decreases from the body, it causes diseases such as anemia. This, in addition to preventing mental disorders such as fatigue, stress and depression, provides the expansion of bones. Experts recommend consuming the juice of the eggplant stalk, especially during adolescence, menstruation and pregnancy.
– Since it is rich in antioxidants, it removes all toxins from the body through the urine. In particular, it prevents the accumulation of fatty toxins accumulated in the liver. In addition, eggplant, which is effective in the regeneration of skin cells, supports the skin to be brighter and younger looking.
–Eggplant stalks also reduce the risk of diabetes by balancing the insulin level and preventing the sudden rise of sugar.
– It is good for hemorrhoids, which is common today and negatively affects the quality of life. Boil 4 eggplant stalks and 4 glasses of water in a saucepan. Remove this boiling water from the stove without opening the lid and let it cool. Then pass the cooled water through a strainer and put the water in a bowl and remove it. Consume a glass before breakfast. This is good not only for hemorrhoids, but also for all the other diseases mentioned above.
What are the benefits of eggplant?
- It supports the body’s iron absorption. It prevents serious health problems such as anemia.
- Eggplant, which is low in calories and high in fiber, is an ideal food for those who want to lose weight.
- In addition, since the fiber it contains facilitates digestion, it prevents intestinal diseases. It prevents the occurrence of colon cancer, which is becoming more and more common today.
- It is the most effective food for quitting smoking. Because it contains natural nicotine in its content.
- Thanks to its antibacterial effect, it purifies the body from free radicals.
- Thanks to the vitamin C it contains, it makes the skin look bright and lively.
- By preventing the decrease of nerve cells in the brain, it prevents forgetfulness, which may be seen in later ages.