Echinacea, which is the most effective of herbal teas, removes the inflammation caused by the flu infection from the body. In particular, it prevents the collection of edema. Echinacea, which is rich in vitamins and minerals, is also known as hedgehog grass. What are the benefits of echinacea? How to make echinacea tea? What does echinacea oil do? The answer to all these questions is in the details of the news…
Spreading all over the world from North America, this unique plant is a complete natural medicine store. The plant, which has been used as a medicine since its discovery, is known to prevent especially dry cough and inflammation. Echinacea, a wildflower, comes from the daisy family. Also known as hedgehog grass. The plant, which is the subject of research, is the raw material of many drugs today. It is recommended to consume its tea during seasonal transitions. It prevents throat infections. The plant, discovered by the Native Americans, was chewed during toothaches to reduce pain. Some alternative medicine experts emphasize that the boiled water of echinacea can be used as a tonic to clean wounds.
The cultivation areas of the plant, whose popularity increased in the 1930s, also expanded. The plant, which is observed to be effective against skin diseases, is specially produced for the pharmaceutical industry. However, experts underline that people who use chronic drugs should consult a doctor before consuming this herb. Echinacea, which is very beneficial, causes nausea and headache when consumed in high doses.
WHAT DOES Echinacea Oil Do?
Studies have shown that echinacea oil completely eliminates the problem of dandruff. The oil extracted from the echinacea extract has volatile properties. In addition, herbal treatment is also used, as the oil is a very powerful cell regenerator. However, taking it orally is dangerous. Therefore, it is an ideal oil for those who have skin and hair problems. Some experts, the mixture of aloe vera, tea tree and echinacea oils always prevents dandruff and ensures healthier hair or eyebrows.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF Echinacea?
- Echinacea, which has a strong antiviral and antimicrobial effect, clears viruses and bacteria in the body. It strengthens the immune system and prevents diseases such as colds, flu and flu.
- It prevents severe headaches experienced during migraine attacks, as it has a pain-killing effect.
- It strengthens the muscle and bone system by reducing acidification in the body. It prevents diseases that are likely to be seen especially in older ages. Experts recommend echinacea tea as a natural remedy to patients suffering from chronic body pain.
- It supports the regeneration of the most damaged skin in the body. It reduces the severity of acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- Increasing fungus in the body for various reasons prepares the ground for both skin, intestinal and urinary diseases. However, the echinacea plant supports the removal of fungal cells from the body, thanks to the antifungal substances it contains.
- Mental illnesses cause fatigue. This reduces a person’s quality of life. In order to prevent this situation that triggers each other, experts emphasize that the body’s happiness and sleep hormones should increase equally. Echinacea is an effective natural remedy in this regard.
HOW IS EKINEYZA TEA MADE?
A tablespoon of dried echinacea plant is added to the boiled water. The tea, which is kept for 15 minutes by closing its mouth, can be drained and consumed. You can also add ginger, cinnamon or sage tea, as it will have a bitter taste. This mixture is also effective in opening the sinus tracts. The tea, which can be consumed one or two glasses a day, should be interrupted every 10 days for two days.
IS ECHINESIA HARMFUL?
Since echinacea has strong extracts, it is dangerous to consume with caffeine-containing beverages such as black tea, cola or coffee, or to consume it immediately after. Otherwise, it will cause digestive disorders. In addition, it does not provide any benefit when consumed excessively. On the contrary, it causes serious health problems. Experts also emphasize that it would be inconvenient for those who use chronic medication to consume echinacea tea. Therefore, it should not be used without consulting a doctor.