Although it is more expensive than chicken eggs, duck eggs, which have high nutritional values in terms of health, have incredible effects on human health. We have compiled for you the things that are curious about duck eggs, which Asians often consume and owe their health. What are the benefits of duck eggs?
Although there is no widespread cultivation facility in our country, some villagers turn it into a market and sell it to big markets. Since it is produced organically, it is sold more expensive in the market compared to chicken eggs. This egg breeding is done professionally abroad, especially in China and other countries in the Far East. This egg has been consumed for centuries in terms of health in these principles. This food, which contains at least 190 calories, is one of the few foods that ancient people owe their health. In addition, even the shells were used by women as a beauty product at that time.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES OF DUCK EGGS
It contains 13 grams of protein, 1.45 grams of carbohydrates and 14 grams of fat. In addition to these, it is also very rich in terms of riboflavin, niacin, thiamine, folic acid B6, vitamin A, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. However, it is not recommended to consume too much as it contains high cholesterol in its content. A maximum of 3 should be consumed per week. According to experts, it is most beneficial to consume this amount. It can be boiled, fried like chicken eggs, added to cakes and pastries.r.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DUCK EGGS?
- Thanks to the omega 3 fatty acids it contains, it is good for ailments such as depression and fatigue by calming the nerves. At the same time, it renews the deformed cells in the nervous system and ensures that the nerve signals reach the brain in a healthier way.
- This egg, which contains a high level of antioxidants, strengthens the immune system by improving the cells that penetrate the immune system. It increases the body’s resistance against diseases.
- Duck eggs, which are rich in substances such as selenium and iron, which are necessary for the secretion of thyroid hormone, support the regular release of hormones. Thanks to this feature, it supports the oxygen rate that the blood needs. At the same time, it helps to be vigorous all day long by turning the fat in the body into energy and preventing weight gain.
- It controls not only the oxygen level but also the sugar level in the blood. It reduces insulin resistance. In addition to this feature, since it provides a healthy blood flow, it prevents diseases such as heart and stroke.
- Duck eggs, which are rich in vitamin A like carrots, especially prevent dry eyes.
- Finally, since duck eggs, which are rich in protein, support the regeneration of tissues and organs in a short time, it is recommended to consume 3 times a week, especially for children in growth and adolescence, as well as pregnant women.
DOES DUCK EGGS HAVE HARMFUL?
Due to the high cholesterol it contains, it should be consumed in a limited way. The flowing state can change from a beneficial state to a harmful state. Since it is rich in protein, it can be perceived as different bacteria in the immune system and cause allergies. In addition, duck eggs should be consumed fresh. The waiting egg may lose its properties. Since their shells are soft, they should not be washed. Bacteria in the air can contaminate its contents when washed.