Corn, which is the indispensable taste of summer months, has many benefits for human health in general. So what are the benefits of corn? Is the juice of boiled corn drinkable? It is possible to come across boiled corn on every street. Especially in South Korea, which is one of the Asian countries, the corn, which is consumed abundantly, is not only eaten boiled, but they also drink the water obtained from boiling. You can find everything about corn, which regulates metabolism as it gives energy and is rich in fiber, in the detail of the news.
Corn, which is used as boiled, popped and spicy, is consumed as salad, meal and snack. Corn, which grows in Mexico and Central America, spread all over the world over time, is used not only as food, but also in skin care or medical treatment. On the other hand, the corn that came to Anatolia was started to be produced as flour after it was dried and crumbled. Not only corn, but also the plants and stems around it are beneficial for human health. Substances such as lysine and tryptophan have a protein effect. It also contains vitamins and minerals that support human health, such as fiber and amino acids. In our country, the oil of corn, which is mostly grown and consumed in the Black Sea country, is also used by extracting it. We have compiled for you all the benefits you need to know about corn, which is used and consumed in every sense.
CAN I DRIN BOILED CORN JUICE?
It is known by almost everyone that the people of South Korea are healthy. Koreans, who are at the bottom of the consumption of junk food, meet these needs naturally. One of them is corn. Koreans, who boil the corn kernels before breakfast and consume both the water and the grains as a glass, made statements that it accelerates the metabolism. At the same time, boiled corn juice cleans the digestive system. It reduces intestinal parasites. By balancing stomach acid, it prevents diseases such as ulcers and reflux.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EGYPT?
– The liver is the organ that collects and removes all the fat in the body. At the same time, this organ is also effective in cholesterol level. In case the liver does not work, not removing the fats from the body paves the way for an increase in the bad cholesterol level. This causes very serious cardiovascular diseases. Thanks to the unsaturated fat it contains, corn prevents the rise of bad cholesterol by balancing this fat ratio.
– A glass of corn contains about 30 grams of carbohydrates. This carbohydrate meets 80 percent of the energy the body needs. At the same time, carbohydrates are very effective for brain and nerve cells. Experts recommend consuming one boiled corn a day for those who do sports to increase their performance.
– Iron deficiency causes anemia. At the same time, the deficiency of substances such as B12 and folic acid also causes serious diseases such as anemia. Corn, which is rich in B12, reduces the risk of anemia by renewing the cells in the blood.
– Thanks to the soluble fibers it contains, corn that facilitates digestion reduces the rate of occurrence of diseases such as constipation that affect the quality of life. Supporting the healthier functioning of the intestines, corn prevents inflammatory bowel syndrome. Experts emphasize that people whose intestines work fast should be more careful when consuming corn.
– The most effective substances for eye health are beta-carotene and vitamin A. Thanks to these, no thinning or deformation occurs in the cornea. However, as a result of these two substances decreasing due to some reasons, serious eye diseases are experienced. Corn, which is among the richest foods in nature in terms of these two substances, reduces the risk of such situations when consumed regularly.
– According to studies, corn reduces the rate of free radical cells circulating in the body. Thanks to this effect, it preserves the structure of DNA. Thus, it prevents cancer by reducing the possibility of its formation in tumor cells. It is very effective in cancers such as breast and liver.
–Corn, which is rich in thymine, which is beneficial for the health of brain cells, reduces the risk of diseases such as Alzheimer’s, which is likely to be experienced in advanced ages with a strong memory.
– It would not be appropriate to consume corn, which helps in weight loss as well as gaining weight, without dietitians recommending it. Because each person’s metabolic age is quite different.