Clove tea, which is a powerful anti-infective tea, provides many benefits from oral health to digestion. Clove spice, the root of which is used in dishes, finishes the mouth odor with its nice smell. It has been consumed in alternative medicine for more than 600 years in the Far East. You can take advantage of the benefits by throwing a clove or two into regular tea. What are the benefits of clove tea? How to make clove tea?
Clove is obtained from an aromatic tree that grows in tropical regions. This root has been used for years to flavor and smell dishes. Clove, which is consumed in the form of tea, especially in Asian countries, was preferred as a strong pain reliever herbal tea in alternative medicine. Clove tea, which is very beneficial in terms of the substances it contains, increases the body’s resistance against diseases in seasonal transitions. Clove tea, which helps the production of antibodies in the immune system, cleans the toxins in the body. Clove tea, which expels bacteria through urine, accelerates metabolism and regulates digestion.
HOW TO MAKE Clove tea?
Put 6 cloves and a stick of cinnamon in a bowl with 2 glasses of water. Cover the pot and boil it for 15 minutes. Then let it brew for 5 minutes. You can filter it and drink it. This tea especially cleans the intestines. In addition, you can add 2 cloves in the form of grains into your regular tea and consume it. Clove prevents mouth and tooth infections.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF Clove tea?
- Clove, which has an antibacterial effect, balances stomach acid when consumed regularly. It is beneficial to consume cloves, which prevent cramping, during problems such as nausea and vomiting. In addition, experts recommend it for the problem of reflux. Since it balances the acid, it prevents the stomach from being damaged..
- It removes food residues in the intestines from the body. It prevents the formation of maggots. It prevents constipation by increasing functions.
- It is most beneficial in removing toxins from the body. In this way, it supports the cleaning of the stomach and intestines, as well as other organs in the body, especially the liver and lungs. By removing toxins from the body, it not only helps against diseases, but also supports the regeneration of the skin.
- Clove tea also benefits mental health in terms of its sharp smell and ingredients. It also prevents sleep problems by preventing diseases such as depression and stress, which have increased in recent years.
- Immune system weakens due to increasing infections during seasonal transitions. Body temperature also changes as antibody production decreases. This can cause damage to the brain. However, clove tea strengthens weak cells in the immune system and prevents their resistance from falling.
- It also prevents post-meal bloating problems and urinary infections, which are mostly seen in women.
- Adding chilled clove tea to the bath water provides regeneration of the scalp. Strengthens damaged hair. It cleans the pores in the body and shrinks them. It is recommended to use in every bathroom, especially for people who have sweat problems.
- It also benefits people who have athlete’s foot or peeling skin on their feet. It is recommended to put clove tea and apple cider vinegar made in a large bowl every two days and keep your feet in it for 10 minutes.