Do you know what a cinnamon apple is, which looks like a green strawberry? We have compiled the benefits of cinnamon apple, which is on its way to becoming the most popular among tropical fruits. So what are the benefits of cinnamon apple (Graviola)? How to consume cinnamon apples? You can find what you wonder about this miracle food, which almost renews the body, in the details of the news.
Cinnamon apple, which is popular abroad with the names Guyabano, annona muricata and griviola, is a food that grows in tropical climates and is very rich in vitamins and minerals. The tree of the fruit, whose homeland is America and the Caribbean, is evergreen. It tastes similar to pineapple and apple. It contains an acidic substance in the first maturation stage. Therefore, it is recommended to be consumed when fully ripe. The interior is full of meat. This portion of meat has a high amount of fiber. Usage areas are fruit juice and ice cream. The fruit, which can also be eaten raw, is expected to be picked from the branch and completed in a shaded area in order to quickly complete the ripening phase and to remove a little bit of the acid in it. This fruit, which has hard thorns on its outer shell, is usually consumed by extracting its juice. Apart from this, it is used in jams, marmalades and desserts. Cinnamon apple, which is in the top five in the ranking of fruits with high liquid content, is rich in magnesium, potassium and iron, as well as high amounts of vitamins such as C, B1, and B2.
NUMBER ONE IN CANCER TREATMENT!
Studies have shown that this fruit is a thousand times more effective than cancer drugs. During chemotherapy, healthy cells begin to disappear in 80 percent of patients. This causes hair loss, weak immunity, weight loss and nausea in the patient. However, it has been observed in studies that the patient who consumes cinnamon apple juice every day does not experience these effects, but also recovers more quickly. The reason for this is the high amount of antibodies in the cinnamon apple.
Benefits of Cinnamon Apple
– The reason why this fruit is at the top of the diet lists of Hollywood stars is that it contains a high amount of fiber. Fiber speeds up digestion and keeps you full for a long time. This feeling of fullness does not cause fatigue during the day because at the same time, cinnamon apple provides energy to the body. It reduces the risk of fatigue and depression.
– Bad cells with free radicals that enter the body and multiply due to certain factors cause tumor cells. Effective foods that prevent these cells include cinnamon apple. Cinnamon apple contains high amount of vitamin C, which shows an antioxidant effect and reduces the effects of these cells, making them look younger.
– Since it strengthens the immune system, it can be consumed by removing the water, especially during high fevers. This prevents proteins in the immune system from deforming nerve cells. Maintains body temperature.
– Its antioxidant effect is very important in skin health as well as cancer and tumor. Cinnamon apple, which has an anti-aging effect, prevents aging and wrinkles by reducing the deformed cells in the skin and increasing the number of young cells.
–In some studies, it has been revealed that the body needs the most vitamins, but because it has the least vitamin, it is the most ideal food for hair that is experiencing loss and wear.
– The bark is dried and tea is made. This tea calms nerve cells. It is good for mental illnesses such as depression and stress. In addition, it is a natural remedy for insomnia.
HOW TO CONSUME Cinnamon Apple?
Experts made the medicine of this fruit, but observed that it had no effect. Therefore, they stated that the healthiest way is to consume the original form of the fruit. It can be consumed in the morning, at noon and in the evening by removing the fruit form or juice. It can also be consumed by making tea from the dried leaves.