Did you know that chickpeas, which were first grown in Anatolian lands 8000 years ago, have many benefits for human health? We have compiled for you everything that is curious about chickpeas, which is easy to grow. Chickpea flour, which is high in calories but one of the gluten-free foods, has an incredible effect on human health. So what are the benefits of chickpeas? Why is chickpea flour useful? Things to know about chickpea flour
Chickpea, which grows easily in barren soils, has two colors, cream and black. This unique food, which can be consumed both as a meal and as a snack, contains vitamins A, C, B6, B12 and E. In addition, thanks to the healing acids it contains, it is used as a raw material in the cosmetic industry. Centuries ago, for beauty purposes, women used to soak chickpeas in water for a day and then use that water for facial cleansing. It was also used as a mask by crushing chickpeas into flour and putting olive oil in it. Chickpea, which was first cultivated in Anatolia, later spread to India and Europe. Like other legumes, chickpeas, which are rich in fiber and protein, have many benefits for human health. In some studies, by consuming chickpeas twice a week, the deficiency of folate, which the body needs, is eliminated. This substance prevents the formation of cancer cells by protecting DNA cells. It also prevents the spread of formed cells. At the same time, it reduces the effect of some symptoms that develop due to the changing estrogen hormone during menopause, and supports the process to pass more comfortably. Chickpea, which is among the rare foods that balance the intestinal flora, also facilitates digestion and prevents serious health problems. Since it has gas-forming properties, you should soak the chickpeas in water at least 10 hours before consuming. This reduces the rate of gas and increases the rate of other benefits.
WHY CHICK FLOUR IS USEFUL? THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT CHICKEN FLOUR…
– After roasting in the oven, the chickpeas that are pounded in a mortar turn into flour. This flour can be consumed plain as well as in other varieties.
–Chickpea flour with zero gluten content is a miracle food for those with celiac disease.
–Chickpea forget-me-not, which is rich in vitamins A and B, prevents eye and bone diseases.
– Products such as cakes and bread made from chickpea flour do not affect blood sugar. This flour, which gives energy to the body, does not cause weight gain.
–Since it is a strong source of fiber, it prevents digestive diseases.
–Chickpea, which has high nutritional value, eliminates iron and potassium deficiency.
SO WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CHICKOUT? IF YOU CONSUME TWICE A WEEK…
– Since it is rich in magnesium, it quickly heals damaged cells. It also increases the rate in young cells. Thanks to this feature, it is used as a raw material in cosmetics. Crush a handful of chickpeas into flour and add a teaspoon of turmeric powder to it. Mix it well with olive oil and apply it to your skin as a mask. Rinse thoroughly with cold water after 15 minutes.
– Chickpea, which is rich in minerals, also provides one-to-one benefits to damaged hair. Boil two handfuls of chickpeas well. Wash your hair the next day with this water that you have kept for a day. It will increase both shine and volume of the hair.
– Chickpea, which helps to lose weight by accelerating the intestines thanks to fiber, also balances the acid rate in the stomach. Gas helps to remove harmful toxins from the body with urination and defecation.
– You can understand the low sulfate levels in the body from the frequent dizziness. Boiled chickpeas is the most effective food that experts recommend as a natural treatment for patients who experience this condition a lot.
–It has also been scientifically proven that chickpeas inhibit cells that cause breast cancer.
–Experts emphasize that black chickpeas consumed twice a week on an empty stomach will help in shedding the worms in the intestines.