Chamomile tea, which has been one of the most consumed types of tea for centuries after black tea, is very beneficial for mental illnesses. Thanks to the soothing effect of chamomile, which is yellow and white, it is recommended to be consumed in times of depression or extreme stress. We have searched for you who are curious about chamomile, which is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. So what are the benefits of chamomile?
There are 10 varieties of daisy that grows easily in every soil, everywhere. Chamomile, which has been used in alternative medicine for centuries, is now added as a raw material in the manufacture of medicines, cosmetics and pesticides. The daisy, whose root is yellow and its leaves are white, is believed to bring peace in the Mediterranean culture, so it is burned in the house and its smell is distributed throughout the house. Contains powerful calming substances found in nature. Chamomile, which is used by drying, is a type of flower that loves sun and water. Chamomile, which provides one-to-one benefits in digestive problems, has been the subject of research for many years. In our country, in the Ottoman period, chamomile is the flower used frequently by the palace sultans after the rose, as it is beneficial for the skin. Chamomile, which strengthens and brightens the hair, renews the skin and makes it look more lively. Chamomile, which has a unique smell, is also used in perfume production.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DAISY? IF YOU DRINK A REGULAR CUP OF CAMOMIA TEA…
– Chamomile, which is a powerful carminative, is effective in removing gas toxins accumulated in the body. During this process, it prevents diseases such as reflux and ulcers by balancing the acidity of the stomach.
– Chamomile, which has the effect of regenerating cells, prevents the formation of cancer by renewing the cells that are prone to mutation for various reasons. It also prevents skin problems such as aging and wrinkles.
– Thanks to its anti-inflammatory feature, it prevents conditions that pave the way for diseases such as rheumatism, which may be seen in advanced ages. It strengthens the marrow in the bones and ensures that the muscles become more flexible and not tense. If you boil it and consume it with thyme, mint and lemon.
– Chamomile is consumed as tea or its juice is used for health. For example, during health problems such as eye inflammation or thrush around it, dip a cotton pad into the warm water prepared beforehand and change this cotton every 15 minutes.
– Chamomile is a natural medicine that has a positive effect on the revival of damaged hair, especially due to cosmetic products. Add chamomile water to the rinse water and you can do this application every time you take a shower. However, let the chamomile juice be the last water, then do not pour anything on your hair.
– Due to the upper respiratory tract experienced in every season, the throats become inflamed and swollen. This negatively affects both the health and quality of life of the person. Throw a handful of dried chamomile in a glass of water and boil for 5 minutes. After waiting for 2 minutes to brew, strain and consume by squeezing lemon into it.
– Chamomile juice is one of the natural ways that is effective in the shedding of worms or worms that increase in the intestines due to food waste. Chamomile cleans the intestines thanks to the substances it contains. It also prevents digestive problems such as constipation and diarrhea.
– Ear congestion is one of the diseases that increase in summer. To unclog naturally at home, add a spoonful of olive oil to a warm glass of chamomile water and mix. Dip an ear stick into this mixture and let it drip without putting it into your ear. After waiting for a while, tilt your clogged ear to the side.