Celery, whose production and consumption dates back centuries, has even been the subject of epics about its health benefits. Thanks to the high fluid content it contains, it meets 25 percent of the body’s daily fluid rate. So what are the benefits of celery? What happens if you eat celery for a week? We searched for answers to all these questions for you. In the details of the news, you can find the unknown about celery.
Celery is a vegetable whose root and leaves can be consumed as a whole. It has many health benefits thanks to the vitamins, minerals and herbal foods it contains. Experts emphasize that when we consume this vegetable, which does not lose its properties even when boiled, for a week, it prevents health problems that may arise in the future. Celery is a food belonging to the parsley family. Celery, which can be consumed for two years, has spread all over the world from Europe. Celery and its benefits are mentioned in the Greek epic Iliad. It is also the information in the epic that it was used both as food and medicine at that time. Celery, whose taste changes according to the soil it grows in, is a vegetable that is widely consumed as olive oil, stuffed, boiled vegetable, salad or soup. Experts state that the leaves and stem of celery contain substances that strengthen the stomach wall. In addition, there is plenty of liquid in celery, which is recommended to be consumed in winter. This fluid ratio is effective in meeting the water in the body that is consumed less in winter. The leaves are dried in a sunless and airy place, crushed in a mortar and ground into powder, and some foods are also used as a spice. Its seeds, on the other hand, can be dried and ground into powder and used instead of table salt.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF celery? WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU CONSUMED REGULARLY celery for a week?
– Celery, which is an ideal vegetable for people starting a diet, is also an energy store. Therefore, when consumed continuously, it provides sufficient energy to the body.
– It is beneficial for people who complain of heartburn to boil celery and drink it before going to bed every evening. Thus, by balancing the acid rate in the stomach; It reduces problems such as burning and souring.
– It is one of the best natural methods to fight inflammations. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory feature, it protects the areas of the body that have accumulated edema or are likely to collect. It allows the inflammation to be removed from the body through urine.
– Since it is a vegetable that is 90 percent water, it eliminates the problem of fluid loss that the body often experiences. It also heals the deformed areas of the skin thanks to the liquid it contains.
– High blood pressure, which has become one of the diseases of the modern age, is seen in almost one in three people in the society. Sudden high blood pressure can even result in death. Celery is one of the natural ways to prevent this condition. Thanks to the minerals it contains, it balances the decreasing or increasing substances in the blood.
–Celery, which is a powerful antioxidant, helps to remove harmful bacteria that the liver needs to clean, preventing any deformation from accumulating.
–Thanks to the liquid content it contains, it supports the healthier functioning of the upper glands of the kidneys and prevents the formation of stones and sand.
–People with stones and sand, on the other hand, ensure that these serious conditions are removed from the body in a short time if they consume it regularly.
–When the celery stalk is chewed, it reduces the risk of serious health problems in the mouth.
HOW TO PREPARE celery juice?
Throw the sliced celery pieces into the boiling water. Once the celery has softened, remove it from the heat. Strain the water and consume lukewarm. You can squeeze some lemon to reduce the bitter taste.