Cauliflower, one of the indispensable flavors of the winter months, has incredible benefits for human health. Many dishes are made from cauliflower, which has a distinctive smell. Cauliflower, which has taken its place in the markets since October, is a vegetable rich in fiber. So what are the benefits of Cauliflower? What happens if you boil cauliflower with its leaves and drink it?
Belonging to the radish family, cauliflower has a fleshy structure in its flowers. It is one of the rare vegetables that can be consumed as a whole. Cauliflower, which grows more easily in the Eastern Mediterranean region, is a herbaceous plant. The leaves in the lowest layer are dark green in color. The part inside is white. Cauliflower, which is a winter vegetable, resembles green cabbage until its leaves do not open. In recent years, it has been grown in different colors by injecting color in its content. Experts emphasize that when boiling cauliflower, especially the leaves in the belly part should be put. The reason for this is that it has been obtained as a result of researches that its benefit doubles. It is known that cauliflower, which makes the body an armor against cancer, also protects the body against other diseases. In a study conducted in the USA, it was revealed that it is extremely effective in the fight against large intestine and bladder cancer. However, when cauliflower is boiled together with its green leaves to be effective, it is the body’s needs. Vitamin E, caffeic acid, kaempfreol, phytic acid and rutin It was emphasized that the effect of the substances named increased. in alpha profiteroles, caffeine, physic, and cauliflower, which contains vitamins; It is consumed as main course, salad and pickles.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CAUTION?
- When consumed regularly for a month, it regulates digestion and prevents the accumulation of harmful bacteria in the body. It helps to lose weight by regulating metabolism. However, excessive consumption is not recommended. Otherwise, it will cause excessive gas compression.
- It reduces the risk of stress and depression by renewing the deformed cells in the nervous system. Cauliflower juice is recommended for chronic insomnia. It also balances the sleep hormone, allowing the person to have a comfortable sleep.
- Thanks to the high amount of vitamin A it contains, it prevents cataract disease. It is recommended by experts to drink the juice of this food especially during puberty and pregnancy.
- The thaiamine substance in cauliflower juice is quite high due to its leaves. This substance protects brain health against Alzheimer’s disease. It almost eliminates the severity of the conditions that pave the way for forgetfulness, which is one of the diseases of advanced age.
- Cauliflower, which is rich in vitamin K, also strengthens bone and muscle structure.
- This water should be consumed regularly against urinary tract infections and menstrual pains. It also prevents the formation of stones and sand in the bladder bag.
- You can also use cauliflower juice as a tonic to have a smooth and acne-free skin. Thanks to the cell regenerative feature of cauliflower, it regenerates dead cells on the skin surface and prevents aging and wrinkling.
HOW IS CAUTION JUICE PREPARED?
Boil 400 grams of cauliflower with its leaves. You can consume it as a glass in the morning and evening. If you wish, you can squeeze 3-4 drops of lemon into the glass. This allows you to drink more comfortably.
IS THE CAUTION HARMFUL?
When consumed too much, it causes gas compression in the intestines. In addition, people with weakened immune systems experience an allergic reaction. It is not recommended to consume, especially for those with acute diseases in the intestine or digestive system. Since it contains uric acid, it negatively affects the functions of the kidneys.