Broccoli, which prevents stomach and intestinal laziness by providing the fiber needed by the digestive system in winter, is very rich in vitamins A and C. The healthiest way to consume broccoli, which provides the necessary vitamins and minerals for body resistance, is boiled and eaten by pouring lemon and yogurt on it. In addition, there is a high amount of water in raw form. What are the benefits of broccoli? What does water do?
It turned out that broccoli, which can be consumed as a main dish, salad, home soup, has many benefits for human health. It can be consumed anywhere except broccoli leaves, which are cabbages. It is a very strong food source as it contains all the vitamins and minerals of the soil. It is rich in vitamins A and C, as well as folic acid, fiber, calcium, sulfur and antioxidants. Broccoli, which is identified with the territory of Italy, takes the first place in the diet lists because it contains high fiber. Most Roman cooks use broccoli as an indispensable part of their meals. It looks like cauliflower in appearance. While China is at the top of its production, European countries are at the top of its consumption. Most experts emphasize that boiled form is the healthiest. Broccoli, which has incredible benefits for human health, has been found to prevent colon cancer in studies. prof. Dr. İbrahim Saraçoğlu recommends that broccoli juice is consumed three times a month, because it causes a thousand and one troubles.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BROCCOLIN?
– In the researches, it has been determined that the growth rate of cancerous cells decreases by 70 percent, and at the same time, it reduces the number of formed cells and completely prevents their formation. For this reason, experts emphasize that broccoli should be consumed once or twice a week.
– The sulfur substance prevents the formation of inflammation and expands the vessel walls. This prevents health problems such as clogging. As the blood flow returns to normal in this way, the rate of catching heart diseases is also reduced.
– This food, which is very rich in vitamin B6, which is rarely found, renews the stem cells. This vitamin, which renews the cells especially under the skin, prevents skin and hair loss. By consuming a bowl of raw broccoli 4 times a week, the secretion of sebum is increased. Sebum allows you to have shiny and smooth skin and hair.
– These toxins, which come out with the residues and wastes that settle in the body, reduce the energy rate. Broccoli, which is also strong in terms of antioxidants, helps the body get rid of toxins in a short time. In this way, it strengthens the immune system.
– Broccoli, a source of vitamin K, also supports brain health. Vitamin K by strengthening the ability and cognitive part of the brain. It also reduces the rate of forgetfulness, stress and depression. Experts have shown that regular consumption of broccoli reduces memory loss in advanced ages by 80 percent.
– Containing vitamin K and B, broccoli protects the skin against all kinds of harmful cells. It prevents aging and wrinkles by strengthening its elastic structure.
– Vitamin A, which is needed by the eye, increases the rate of vision. In addition, it allows the eye to see more clearly even in low light.
– Since it has high fiber and low calories, it takes its place in the first place in diet lists. It is also rich in calcium, which strengthens bone development.
NOTE: Broccoli is a food that should be consumed at a high rate, especially those who suffer from stomach discomfort should consume it under the control of a doctor. Because broccoli causes gas, bloating and heartburn.