Blueberry, which is rich in vitamins and minerals, goes by different names in different regions. It is one of the nutrients that provide the necessary antioxidant for the body. We have researched for you those who are curious about blueberry, which is especially good for urinary tract infection. What are the benefits of blueberries? How to make blueberry tea?
Blueberry, also known as bearberry, locust bean, cranberry and airelle, belongs to the heather family. Blueberry, which grows in a temperate climate, is a berry. It is found in abundance in cool and mountainous areas. That’s why it grows mostly in the Black Sea region in our country. It is generally seen in the Rocky Mountains of Northern Europe and America. This species, which grows in wild form in forest areas, was investigated in scientific studies in 1906. But its consumption dates back to centuries. Blueberries were used as herbal tea in alternative medicine in Ottoman inscriptions. It is also added as a raw material in some alternative medicine drugs. Their cultivation areas are protected in all countries. When consumed regularly and under expert control, it provides incredible benefits. The purple-colored fruits are full of flesh. Its taste is both sour and sweet.
- Blueberries are consumed as a natural remedy for urinary infections, especially today.
- Thanks to its high antioxidant content, it is a powerful toxin remover. Therefore, excessive consumption is not recommended. Otherwise, it may impair the functionality of the kidneys.
- It contains; It has sugars, pectin, tannins and a dye called mirtillin, and vitamins A and C.
- It balances blood pressure. Since it contains antioxidant substances, it increases the renewal rate of cells.
- It is consumed in jam or tea form. It facilitates digestion when consumed regularly.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BLUEBERRY? WHICH DISEASES ARE BLUEBERRY GOOD FOR?
– It strengthens memory by renewing nerve cells. It is recommended to be consumed by those who have problems with concentration. Blueberries, which support brain development, can also be consumed with walnuts.
– Some studies have shown that blueberries are among the most effective foods in a healthy diet. Blueberry, which is an ideal food especially for those who want to diet but also do not want to lose energy during the day, prevents the progression of diseases such as obesity.
– Blueberry, which has anti-inflammatory effect, facilitates digestion by increasing the functionality of metabolism. Blueberry, which protects the intestinal flora, prevents health problems such as diarrhea and constipation.
– Some experts recommend that people with eye problems consume fresh blueberries. It even prevents some eye diseases.
–Like every antioxidant-rich food, blueberry prevents cells from mutating and eliminates conditions that predispose to cancer diseases. It reduces infections in the blood.
– Blueberry, which does not end with counting benefits, also contributes to oral and dental health. Blueberry, which reduces the problems that cause oral infections to almost zero, also increases the functionality of the salivary glands. Thus, it prevents the formation of dental stones.
–Blueberry, which balances blood pressure and blood values, thus prevents blood pressure diseases.
– Urinary infections, which are common today, both reduce the quality of life and negatively affect the psychological state of the person. Blueberry, which has the most natural and definitive solution for this disease that causes severe pain, is recommended by experts.
–Blueberries, which are rich in antioxidants, regenerate skin cells.
IS THERE ANY DAMAGE TO BLUEBERRY?
It is not recommended to be consumed by women during the menstrual period. Because it causes excessive blood loss. At the same time, it is not recommended to be consumed in those who will have surgery or who will have surgery in a short time. When consumed excessively, it can impair digestion. Those who have chronic blood disease should also apply to the specialists of those who use drugs.
HOW TO CONSUME BLUEBERRY?
It can be consumed as jam, juice, sweetener and tea. You can boil a tablespoon of dried blueberries with one and a half glasses of water for 10 minutes and consume.