Blackberry, which is one of the fruits with high antioxidant content, also provides rapid regeneration of cells. According to the blackberry colors in red and purple, the vitamin and mineral values in its content also differ. In addition, blackberry is used as a raw material in medicines. What are the benefits of blackberry? How many types of blackberries are there? If you drink regular blackberry tea…
Blackberry, which is in the first place among the fruits that are strong in terms of vitamin C, can be consumed from May to August. Blackberry, which turns from green to red to black, is also a fruit rich in organic acids. Blackberry, which belongs to the Rosaceae family, is a storehouse of vitamins and minerals. Blackberry, which is a powerful fruit in removing all harmful toxins from the body, grows easily in wet areas. The blackberry has a thorny structure, the discovery of which dates back centuries.
Blackberry, which is also used as a natural medicine in alternative medicine, is consumed in diarrheal diseases. Blackberries, which clean the blood, are also very effective in preventing diseases such as high blood pressure, joint inflammation, and causeless edema. From the leaf to the branch, it has incredible benefits. Studies have shown that blackberries do not cause any harm.
DO YOU DRINK REGULAR BLACKBERRY TEA? HOW TO MAKE BLACKBERRY TEA?
Add a glass of dried blackberry leaves and blackberries with 3 glasses of water and boil them. Let it brew for 10 minutes. Then strain and consume lukewarm. Drink it every other day as it is a rapid detoxifier. When consumed regularly, it balances blood flow. It also prevents stomach acid from causing damage by renewing the digestive system. Since it is rich in vitamin A, it increases the rate of vision.
HOW MANY TYPES OF BLOOD ARE THERE?
- The structure of this blackberry variety, which grows in medium size at the same time, is hard. The blackberry known as navaha grows upright.
- The color of the Kiowa blackberry variety, which has the longest harvest time, is not completely black. Its fruits are quite large.
- Arapaho blackberry, which is longer than other varieties, is among the most consumed.
- The thorny surface of the logan blackberry is among the blackberries that are not preferred. It is often used as a raw material for cosmetic products. Its color is red.
- The blackberry variety with the highest yield is boysenberry. The maturation process of the blackberry, which has a purple color, is long.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BLACKBERRY?
– The leaves are dried and consumed by making tea. This tea is a strong diuretic. When it removes excessive toxins, 2.5 liters of water should be consumed during the day.
– The immune system knows how to renew itself. However, when the body, which takes in excess bacteria or toxins every other day, separates them and removes them from the body, its functions slow down. This breaks the defense mechanism against harmful bacteria over time. In order to stay strong all the time, the body must be cleansed by consuming antioxidants during the day. Fruit rich in lycopene, such as blackberries, is an ideal fruit at this point.
– Unhealthy diet increases blood pressure. As blood pressure rises, it paves the way for high blood pressure, dizziness, stroke and heart diseases. In order to prevent these, foods that keep the blood in balance should not be consumed. Thanks to the acids it contains, blackberry maintains the pressure ratio of the blood.
– It prevents severe menstrual bleeding and discharge. It ensures that the menstrual cycle continues undisturbed.
– It has been since ancient times. Blackberry tea, which is consumed by drying the leaves, has a strong pain-relieving effect. Therefore, it is recommended to be consumed especially in joint inflammations.
– When it is boiled with blackberry leaves and passed through a blender, it becomes creamy. This cream is used as a natural remedy for ailments such as hemorrhoids and burns. Even if it does not completely pass it, it reduces its severity.
– Blackberry tea is also very beneficial for the digestive system. It reduces the acid rate of the body, especially by renewing the cells that are prone to mutation. In addition, it provides easy way to throw sand and stones.
– It is also good for mental illnesses such as chronic fatigue and stress. It calms the nerves. It cleans bronchitis and provides comfortable breathing.
–Blackberries containing polyphenols prevent cancerous cells and prevent cancer diseases.
– Blackberry, which renews cells, is especially effective in renewing the dermis layer. It tightens and cleans the pores on the skin surface.