The origin of black pepper, which adds a different taste to dishes with its unique smell and flavor found in everyone’s spice, goes back to India. The state in which the seeds of white and green peppers are dried and crumbled is called black pepper. This small round spice is frequently used in alternative medicine, especially in upper respiratory tract diseases. So what are the benefits of black pepper?
Rooted in India, black pepper is used as a spice in cooking and medicines after drying and crumbling Piperaceae, which are round fruits. The black pepper fruit, which can be grown easily in hot climates, also has a white one. It is rich in potassium, magnesium, iron, vitamins K and C. Black pepper, which is a strong anti-inflammatory, can meet 70 percent of the body’s need for vitamin A. Black pepper, which has a pleasant smell and taste, is one of the indispensable spices of Turkish cuisine. Black pepper, which is especially sharp in taste, is consumed as a medicine in alternative medicine. It is one of the natural remedies used in health problems such as throat infections, upper respiratory tract diseases and inflammation. It is a powerful antioxidant as it is rich in vitamin C.
WHAT DOES BLACK PEPPER SEED DO?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BLACK PEPPER?
– Infected cells, which increase in the body in continuous cough and cold, settle in the bones and make the body sluggish. It increases the inflammation that causes itching in the throat. However, thanks to the vitamin C it contains, black pepper removes the infected cells from the body.
– Black pepper, which contains dietary fiber, also facilitates digestion and weight loss. Black pepper added to the prepared salad speeds up the metabolism. Or when mixed with yogurt and consumed, it balances stomach acid. It reduces the intestinal flora. It prevents constipation and diarrhea.
– Since it is a powerful antioxidant, it removes free radicals from the body. Thus, it prevents the cells from being deformed. It prevents the formation of cancerous diseases by preventing the cells from mutating.
– Black pepper prevents the formation of infected cells. In this way, it prevents the accumulation of microbes that accumulate in the mouth and teeth. It prevents tooth decay. It also prevents the yellowing of teeth.
– The mixture of turmeric, black pepper and honey both cleanses the lungs and reduces the desire to smoke. This mixture, which reduces the nicotine desire in the body, also renews the deformed cells.
– Black pepper provides one-to-one benefits to reduce the effects of stress and depression, which are the most common mental problems in the modern age, and to calm the nerve cells. Black pepper, which has an antidepressant effect, supports the healthy functioning of the nerves going to the brain.
– The most effective vitamin for eye health is vitamin A. Vitamin A especially protects the cornea. It improves eyesight. Therefore, the body needs daily vitamin A. Black pepper is the most effective food in this regard.
–Black pepper, which is beneficial for both skin and hair health, prevents hair loss and dandruff problems.
WHAT IS BLACK PEPPER-LEMON BLEND GOOD FOR?
Those with chronic diseases should consult a specialist before consuming this mixture. Otherwise, this mixture may increase blood pressure. It can predispose to high blood pressure. Apart from this, this mixture is an ideal mixture for those who want to lose weight fast. In addition, this mixture cleans the part from the esophagus to the intestines. It also prevents the formation of sand and stones in the bladder. It cleanses the body and strengthens immunity against diseases.
USE OF BLACK PEPPER
Black pepper, which is a natural medicine for seasonal transition diseases, is more effective when used as grains. At the same time, black pepper used in salads and meals has a sharp bitter taste. Black pepper used for flavoring is especially used in tomato paste dishes. Black peppercorns, which are indispensable in eastern culture, are preferred more than powdered form. In addition, black pepper can be boiled and consumed by adding a tablespoon of grape molasses. This mixture purifies the throat from viruses, especially in infectious diseases.
DOES BLACK PEPPER HAVE HARMFUL?
Those with chronic stomach diseases should consult a specialist before consuming black pepper. Otherwise, it will cause heartburn. When consumed excessively, it does more harm than good. It causes negative health problems from gas compression to intestinal irregularity.