Mulberry, which is known as a blood maker among the people, is beneficial for human health and is a necessary tree species for the growth of silkworms. So what are the benefits of Black Mulberry? What diseases is black mulberry good for? What happens if you boil black mulberry and drink it? Black mulberry with its unique smell and taste is a powerful antioxidant. You can find everything you wonder about black mulberry that everyone should consume.
Thanks to the high fiber it contains, black mulberry is a natural healing source that is good for many diseases from heart diseases to cancer, from eye health to high cholesterol. Experts emphasize that you can benefit from its benefits by consuming a tea glass of black mulberry. Mulberry trees, which can grow intensively in Asia, Africa and America, have varieties such as green, yellow and black. Mulberry, which is a storehouse of vitamins and minerals, and consumed as food in some regions, is used in the production of molasses, jams, cakes and cookies in our country. Mulberry trees, which are the breeding grounds of silkworms, were taken under protection for the silk industry. Mulberry, which is rich in protein, also contains calcium, iron, folate, thiamine, nisain, vitamins A, E, C and K.
IF YOU DRINK BLACK BLACK SHERBET FOR BREAKFAST…
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BLACK mulberry?
– Thanks to the iron it contains, mulberry increases the number of red blood cells that have decreased in the blood. By increasing the oxygenation of the organs, it helps the metabolism to work more healthily.
– Zeaxanthin substance has a protective effect against oxidative stress that may occur in the retina of the eye. This substance is found mostly in mulberry in nature.
–Vitamins A and C, thanks to their antioxidants, increase the body’s resistance against blood cells in the body, as well as protect the body against blood cells.
– It is also very rich in phosphorus, calcium and magnesium, which are important for bone health. Consuming two glasses of mulberry juice a day repairs damaged bones and protects their health.
– Especially when consumed at breakfast, it protects the health of the immune system and strengthens it throughout the day. It helps to reduce the number of harmful microorganisms that cannot be enzymatic in the immune system.
– The body needs fiber to speed up digestion. A tea glass of mulberry consumed per day meets 10 percent of the fiber requirement. In this way, it activates the intestines and reduces the bloating caused by constipation and gas.
– Studies have shown that mulberry leaves are also very beneficial. Tea made by mixing mulberry and its leaves; In addition to increasing the resistance against pain caused by chronic diseases, it also has a protective effect against infections.
– Since fibrous foods are not fully absorbed in the intestines, they reduce the body’s bad cholesterol ratio. Thanks to the high fiber it contains, mulberry protects heart health by lowering bad cholesterol.
–Mulberry also protects the deformed areas of the skin thanks to the vitamin A it contains.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU BOIL AND DRINK BLACK mulberry?
The boiling process of mulberry is usually done during the molasses making process. Mulberry, which is an ideal food to increase the protein ratio of the body, is recommended to be consumed especially by athletes. Mulberry, which is required to be consumed regularly, one glass a day, prevents the digestive system from being deformed in other foods. In addition, it helps to clear the throat that is infected in the common cold. It prevents vascular occlusion by lowering bad cholesterol. By renewing the nerve cells, it is good for both brain health and mental illnesses. It prevents health problems seen in advanced ages such as forgetfulness, osteoporosis and aging.