Black beans, which contain intense vitamins and minerals, are one of the indispensable foods of world cuisines. In other words, we have compiled for you those who are curious about black beans. Black beans, which have a dense meaty structure, are a complete calcium store, which is recommended for those who are on a Latin American diet or vegetarian. So what are the benefits of black beans? In the details of the news:
There is also a black one of the bean varieties in our country, such as white dry, green and cowpea. Black beans, which have been popular lately, have been a frequently mentioned food. Experts emphasize that black beans, which are rich in vitamins and minerals, should be added to the diet and should be consumed once a week. Ten times more than dry white beans calcium contains. This bean variety grown in South America has an important place in world cuisine. in Vitamins A, B2, B3, B6 and B9, folic acid, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, copper, iron and manganese A lot of research has been done on this bean because it has minerals such as In one of the studies, it was also included in the list of foods rich in antacids. After the great war between Mexico and America in 1846 for the first time, breeding increased. In some regions it is known as black tortoise bean, in others it is known as black bean. The juice of boiled black beans balances blood values. It can be especially beneficial for diabetics. Research has revealed that its first use dates back to 7000 years ago. Its equivalent in the scientific literature “Phaseolus vulgaris”Consumption of black beans has increased in recent years.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BLACK BEANS?
– In a study, it was seen that black beans facilitate digestion and prevent constipation. Thanks to the folic acid it contains, black beans, which also clean the intestines, strengthen the intestines against colon cancer.
– Thanks to the iron and magnesium it contains, it balances blood sugar as well as other cells in the blood. In this way, diabetic patients can easily consume it.
– By lowering high cholesterol, it reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke. Thanks to vitamin B3, it strengthens the vessel walls and provides blood flow. Thus, it also prevents vascular occlusion.
– In another study, it was determined that it calmed the nerve cells and positively affected the nervous system in general. It has been determined that people who consume black beans have increased resistance to mental illnesses such as depression and stress, and that these people do not experience discomfort such as fatigue in daily life.
– It has been observed that black beans, which are used in research on breast cancer, fight tumor cells. Experts emphasize that black beans, which have been found to positively affect the number of healthy cells in the body by increasing immunity, also have minerals that are high enough to remove all bacteria and toxins from the body.
– By consuming 1 plate of black beans a day, which helps to lose weight by giving a feeling of satiety for a long time thanks to its high fiber content, you will get only 218 calories for the body. It increases the body’s resistance during the day by giving energy.
– Selenium is a substance rarely found in nature. Selenium, which is in the first place among the substances that the body needs most, is quite high in black beans. Black beans, which can meet 100 percent of the body’s need for selenium, ensure that the body is purified from microbes in a short time.
– Black beans, which support muscle development, are an important calcium store that should be consumed by athletes. Thus, black beans prevent disease in the muscles and bones.
HOW TO CONSUME BLACK BEANS?
Black beans are usually consumed in the form of salad. Foods such as boiled corn, boiled carrots, dill, green lettuce and black cabbage can be added to the Mexican-style salad. Boil 100 grams of black beans in salted water. Cut and add other ingredients. Then you can consume it by adding olive oil, lemon and sumac spices. When consumed as a snack, it is an ideal food especially for desk workers. In addition to increasing energy throughout the day, it also provides weight loss.