Beech tree, which has 10 varieties, has been used as a natural medicine in alternative medicine for centuries. Especially tea is obtained from the bark. Known as the most spectacular tree, beech has incredible benefits for human health. We have searched for you what you wonder about the beech tree, which benefits from skin health to rheumatic pains. So what are the benefits of beech tree? How to use beech wood?
Fagus species are the most valuable tree species in terms of forests. The beech tree also belongs to the fagus family. The beech tree, which can live for 700 years, sheds leaves in winter. It grows in Marmara, Aegean and Black Sea regions in our country. It likes moist soils, so it grows easily in sandy and humusy places. Beech trees growing on the slopes of Erciyes and Ağrı Mountains are used in alternative medicine. Since it is a tall and flamboyant tree, it attracts more attention than other trees. There are 10 known varieties. It is also grown in Europe, America, China and Japan. Beech tree, which contains all the vitamins in its bark, is an ideal food for those who want to lose weight. Beech tree, which is effective in removing all toxins in the body, prevents rheumatic diseases. It is a very slow growing tree. Therefore, it is of very good quality. Therefore, it is also used in the furniture industry. The inner part of the tree is white, the outer bark is darker. Tea obtained from beech bark is an indispensable natural remedy for oral wounds in Chinese medicine.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEECH TREE?
– In order for the body’s hormones to work more healthily, the thyroid glands must work properly. For this, it is beneficial to have a balanced salt ratio in the body. However, due to some foods, the salt ratio in the body is impaired. Beech tree is a very beneficial food in this regard. Tea made from bark obtained from beech tree balances the salt rate in the body.
– It helps in weight loss by reducing appetite. It also accelerates the body’s fat burning. It is especially effective for those who want to lose regional weight.
– Beech bark, which has a strong anti-oxidant feature, accelerates the functions of the kidneys. In this way, it prevents the formation of stones and sand. It prevents the occurrence of bladder diseases by removing the urine.
– The odor experienced by people who have to wear shoes all day long reduces their quality of life considerably. Even if it is not a health problem, it also helps with foot odor that affects social status. In addition, water prepared from beech bark can also be used as a tonic. It is also used in the cosmetic industry as it prevents the formation of acne and acne.
– It is one of the natural ways to reduce the increased fever due to upper respiratory tract diseases. It is the most preferred medicine after vinegar water by those who did not go to the hospital in the past.
– Beech wood is effective in shedding worms and maggots in the intestines as a result of unhealthy nutrition. It also regulates intestinal functions. It prevents health problems such as constipation and diarrhea.
–The oil obtained from the seeds of the tree is used for treatment purposes as well as polishing objects in the furniture industry.
HOW TO USE BEECH WOOD?
Cream obtained from beech tree bark is used in the treatment of joint and rheumatic diseases. This is how beech is usually made in Europe. In addition, sofas, beds and coffee tables are produced from beech wood. It is very popular and valuable because it is the world’s highest source of oxygen. In addition, add 20 grams of beech leaves to 5 glasses of water and boil for 4 minutes. Then let the dry leaves infuse for 10 minutes. It is recommended to drink no more than 2 glasses a day. However, an alternative medicine specialist should be consulted before consumption.