It is grown as an ornamental plant as well as consumed as a vegetable. Although its consumption is not common in our country, we have searched for those who are curious about the benefits of asparagus, which is frequently consumed in Southern European cuisines. In addition, asparagus is used in alternative medicine to make natural medicines. So what are the benefits of Asparagus? How to consume asparagus? What diseases is asparagus good for? You can find the answer to all your questions in the details of the news.
Asparagus, which is also known as sparrow grass and garden asparagus, is officinalis in the scientific literature. Asparagus, a perennial flowering plant, comes from the onion or garlic family. In some research conducted on another unknown point about asparagus, it is claimed by scientists that it belongs to the lily family. Asparagus, which grows easily in the temperate climate of the Asian continent, is collected as the youngest crop. Asparagus, which has a place in the inscriptions of Egypt dating back to 3000 BC, is rich in vitamin E. Asparagus, which is used in salads in raw form, is also cooked by cooking. Available in green and white. The marinade is also set up for storage over the years. It is fried in Asian cuisine and served with beef. In the Americas, even soup is made. Those who want to consume it raw peel off the thick crust on its surface. The harder the peel, the fresher it is.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF Asparagus?
– Asparagus, which takes all the vitamins and minerals in the soil, is rich in folic acid. Folic acid is very effective in regenerating cells in the body. In this way, the occurrence of cancer diseases is prevented.
– In some studies, asparagus, which is a strong diuretic, also prevents the accumulation of urine in the bladder bag. Thus, it prevents the formation of stones and sand.
– Thanks to vitamin E, it renews skin cells. It makes the hormone cells work more healthily.
– It strengthens the stomach wall by relaxing the digestive system. It is an ideal food for those who want to lose weight by giving a feeling of satiety for a long time. It maintains the number of flora in the intestines. It prevents diseases such as diarrhea or constipation.
– Since it is a powerful antioxidant, it ensures the removal of free radical cells from the body. In this way, it prevents the body from collecting edema. It clears inflammation in the body. It also removes the reasons for its formation.
– Being effective in clearing inflammation, it not only provides payment, but also supports bone and muscle health. It strengthens by providing regeneration and prevents arthritis diseases.
– It prevents both anemia and diabetes by renewing blood flow and cells in the blood. It cleans the blood.
– It prevents mental illnesses by calming the cells in the nervous system. Experts recommend that people who have insomnia and severe depression consume it regularly.
–The severity of the symptoms experienced by women before their monthly menstrual cycle is reduced.
– Asparagus is also rich in vitamin A. In this way, it also positively affects eye health. It prevents the occurrence of cataract disease, which is especially common in older ages.
ARE THERE ANY DAMAGES TO ASSORANCE?
The purine substance in its content adversely affects the functioning of the adrenal glands. Therefore, it is not recommended to be consumed by those with chronic kidney disease. Allergy testing is more appropriate. It is especially useful to test before applying it to the skin or consuming it raw. Experts recommend consuming close to 3 liters of water on the day of consuming asparagus. Although it is rich in folic acid, it is considered appropriate to consume it in consultation with a specialist during pregnancy.