It is one of the most delicious dishes of Mediterranean cuisine. We have researched for you the ones who are curious about artichoke, whose health benefits increase when consumed with olive oil. You can find everything about artichoke, which is a natural remedy for nicotine removal, especially for smokers, in the details of the news. So what are the benefits of artichokes? What diseases is artichoke good for?
Artichoke, which belongs to the daisy family, blooms blue and purple flowers. The artichoke, whose homeland is Southern Europe and the Mediterranean environment, has hard thick leaves on its body and a corrugated part on the neck. The plated part of the artichoke, whose flowers come out from the top, is usually consumed. Artichoke, which contains cynarin, removes nicotine from the body, which accumulates in the liver, lungs, bronchi and gallbladder. For this reason, experts emphasize that artichoke is one of the ideal foods for body cleansing of people who quit smoking. Artichokes, which are grown by seed in countries such as France, Italy and Spain, are grown by vegetative method in other countries, especially in our country. It is produced in October and November in the Mediterranean and Aegean regions, and in April in the Marmara Region. Bursa Doğan and Keramet villages are famous for artichoke production in our country. Artichoke, which is included in the list of healthy foods, has a high calorie content while the fat rate is almost zero. In addition, in its content; sodium, cholesterol, potassium, carbohydrates, protein, calcium, vitamin D and vitamin A.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF Artichoke? FOR WHICH DISEASES ARE ARTICHOCES GOOD?
Artichoke, which has a strong fiber content, helps in weight loss. It relieves digestion and prevents constipation. Increases defecation function.
– It is an ideal food for the circulatory system. It balances the good, especially by lowering bad cholesterol. It prevents risky diseases such as high blood pressure, stroke, heart attack and vascular occlusion.
– When consumed with olive oil, it protects the structure of the cells in the part from the mouth to the stomach. It reduces the risk of cancer. Balances the acid in the stomach. It protects the stomach wall. It reduces infected cells in the salivary glands. Thus, it prevents bad breath.
– Since it is rich in potassium, it increases the functionality of internal organs. It also increases the production of red blood cells thanks to copper.
– It provides the amount of oxygen in the body easily by balancing the circulatory system. In this regard, it strengthens the memory. Increases concentration power.
– It is one of the foods that regenerate the liver. By increasing its functionality, it prevents the accumulation of toxins in the body. In this way, it also benefits the skin. Because most skin diseases are experienced when liver functions decrease. It prevents the accumulation of harmful toxins in the skin tissues.
– Contains 30 percent vitamin K. Thanks to this feature, it supports bone and muscle development.
– It reduces the risk of cancer.
Artichoke cure that cleans the liver
Divide a whole artichoke and boil it in half a liter of water. Strain the water and add half a glass of lemon juice, half a teaspoon, turmeric, dandelion and honey. Consume it morning and evening on an empty stomach for a week.