It is so beneficial to consume apricot, which is one of the foods that make the digestive system work the fastest, in the form of tea. Experts generally recommend that apricot tea, which contains high fiber content, be consumed before going to bed in order to benefit from weight loss. In addition, apricot tea, which has an antioxidant effect, strengthens immunity. What are the benefits of apricot tea? How to make apricot tea?
Apricot, which is among the Mediterranean fruits, is a fleshy fruit. Almost every part of the apricot, which contains a seed, is beneficial, as well as its core. The apricot, which turns into a flower later on, turns into a light green, yellow and then orange color. In our country, the largest variety and quality are grown in Malatya lands. It contains a lot of fiber. It also contains calcium, magnesium, potassium and vitamin C. In this way, experts recommend apricot tea, which strengthens immunity.
- Fiber moves the intestines.
- Calcium strengthens bone and muscle structure.
- Since it is rich in vitamin C, which the skin barrier needs, it renews the skin surface.
- Apricot tea also strengthens eyesight as it contains vitamin A.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF APRICOT TEA?
– Apricot tea, which is rich in cateine components, supports the functioning of the intestines when consumed before going to bed in the evening. Consuming apricot tea during the day does not perform the toxin or inflammation removal activity that the body needs. For this, the sleep state of the body is important. That’s why experts recommend it to be consumed in the evening.
– Apricot tea also protects cardiovascular health by lowering bad cholesterol. Thanks to the potassium it contains, it controls the stimulants of the heart muscles.
– Apricot tea also benefits people with weak immune system and weak body against persistent upper respiratory tract diseases.
– Studies have shown that apricot tea cleans the cells with free radicals in the body and reduces the regeneration and mutation of cells.
– By strengthening the excretory system, it prevents the accumulation of food waste and weight gain. Only one glass should be consumed at bedtime.
HOW TO MAKE APRICOT TEA?
Pour a teaspoon of dried apricots into a coffee pot. Add half a glass of water to it. After boiling for 5 minutes, turn off the heat and let it brew for 5 minutes. Then strain and consume. At the same time, put a teaspoon of dried apricots in closed straining containers. Pour boiling water over it. Consume after 5 minutes.