Apple cider vinegar, produced by fermentation by removing the juice, is a strong acidic liquid. This liquid was discovered centuries ago by alternative medicine specialists and used to make medicines. So what are the benefits of apple cider vinegar water? We have researched for you those who are curious about apple cider vinegar, which has a strong toxin removing feature. You can find everything about apple cider vinegar water in the details of the news.
Vinegar, which contains phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, potassium, pectin, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E, is obtained by extracting the raw water of foods such as rice, apple, grape and barley. Vinegar is one of the greatest inventions discovered in Eastern medicine and used to clean wounds. Vinegar, which prevents infection thanks to the acidic content it contains, has been used as a natural medicine in cooking, cleaning and other diseases over time. In the Ottoman era, the women in the palace had vinegar on the list of beauty treatments. Vinegar, which is especially beneficial for skin cleaning, prevents the emergence of stains and acne. Vinegar, which contains zero sugar, also balances the cells in the blood. The juice of apple cider vinegar, which is the strongest among them, has many benefits from skin to hair. Apple cider vinegar juice, which is a very strong virus killer, is also very effective in weight loss. With the fermentation method, the direct extraction of the acid of the apple is obtained. Experts emphasize that when consumed directly, it should be a maximum of 2 times a day, once in the evening and in the daytime.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU ADD APPLE VINEGAR TO YOUR SHOWER?
Experts made very interesting statements about the juice of apple cider vinegar, which does not end with counting the benefits. The imbalance in the pH level in the body, especially due to the changing seasons, causes some health problems. In addition, the sweat glands work rapidly with the increase in temperature in the skin with a very high oil rate, causing excessive sweat and odor. It lifts the scalp and leads to dandruff. Experts recommend apple cider vinegar juice to prevent all these problems. It is recommended to do a final wash by adding apple cider vinegar to the water while taking a shower. Thus, the pH balance of the skin is preserved. Sweat glands are balanced.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF APPLE VINEGAR JUICE?
– In a study conducted in Japan, it was observed that people with obesity rapidly gain weight due to the decrease in the fat burning acid rate in their bodies. However, in the study, it was seen that people who consumed vinegar lost weight rapidly. You can add a spoonful of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and consume it twice a day.
– Vinegar is also very effective in reducing cramping pain experienced with advancing age and the effect of bone diseases. You can reduce pain by adding a teaspoon of honey to a glass of warm water and drinking it once a day.
– Vinegar also prevents the occurrence of diseases such as flu, dry cough and cold, which are especially experienced during seasonal transitions. Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and water into a glass of warm water twice a week. If you wish, you can add ginger to the mixture, and you will get a stronger natural medicine.
– Some immunity is quite weak against infected cells. It is recommended that people who have a body that is prone to proliferation of fungal cells, add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a warm water at night before going to bed. This application provides one-to-one benefits for vaginal fungus and bladder infections.
– In a study conducted in 2006, vinegar prevents the formation of tumor cells in the body, thanks to the acid it contains. It also protects the DNA of other body cells and prevents them from mutating.
– Diabetes occurs in people when insulin resistance in the blood is impaired. Experts emphasize that this risk decreases when consumed by adding a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water. At the same time, it has been determined that it keeps other cells in the blood in balance and prevents conditions such as high blood pressure.
– Some beauticians suggest that the healthiest way to increase skin elasticity is apple cider vinegar. It prevents wrinkles and aging by preventing deformations on the skin surface. Apple cider vinegar, which is used as a tonic, also cleans and tightens the pores.
– When apple cider vinegar is used in the final rinse in the bathroom, it renews the cells of the hair. It prevents shedding by increasing its shine. It also strengthens the hair follicles by increasing the pH value in the hair roots.
– One of the biggest problems of those who work all day long is the increasing toxins in the body and foot odor. However, after coming home, all the toxins in the body come out from the feet, which are kept in warm water with vinegar for an hour. It also eliminates foot odor. At the same time, the skin of the feet renews itself and the occurrence of fungus or any skin disease is prevented. In addition, it does not get damaged by renewing the nails.
– Apple cider vinegar, which is effective for stomach problems such as indigestion and bloating after meals, also cleans the stomach. With a mixture of 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a glass of water, abdominal bloating can be relieved in a short time.