Anise, known to have a calming effect, is a plant belonging to the parsley family. It is a natural remedy for mental illnesses as it contains high sedatives. However, excessive consumption is not recommended. So what are the benefits of anise seed? We searched for the answers to these questions for you. You can find everything you wonder about the anise plant in the details of the news.
The anise plant, which is grown and consumed in the Mediterranean and Middle Eastern countries, provides benefits for many diseases. This plant, whose leaves and fruit are used, has been used as a pain reliever in herbal medicine for centuries. The anise plant, which has a sharp and bitter taste, is usually consumed as a tea. The anise plant, which contains a high amount of antioxidants, is also rich in magnesium, calcium, zinc, sodium, iron minerals as well as vitamins A, B and C. It is also known to be rich in protein and fiber. It is also used in dishes and desserts in some cuisines. Belonging to the parsley family, anise is an herb with a length of 60 cm. Anise, whose seeds are used, is a very strong sedative. Anise, which is used especially for psychological diseases, is generally consumed as tea. Anise is a seed that should not be consumed frequently. Otherwise, it may cause too much sleep. The most well-known benefit is that it prevents infection by cleaning the respiratory tract during seasonal transitions.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ANISINE SEED?
– It calms the deformed nerve cells in the body and gives calm signals to the brain. Thanks to this feature, it reduces the risk of diseases such as stress and depression. It also allows you to have a comfortable sleep. It is recommended that those with sleep problems drink this tea one hour before going to bed.
–It is a natural and effective method to treat life-threatening headaches such as sinusitis and migraine by opening the sinus tracts closed by infections.
–In some studies, it has been revealed that it helps to increase breast milk thanks to the protein it contains.
– It is recommended that the anise plant, which is also effective in repairing the damage in the respiratory tract, should be consumed regularly by asthma and bronchitis patients. In particular, it supports a comfortable breathing.
– Infected cells accumulating in the throat cause inflammation and dry cough. However, anise tea softens the throat and removes all inflammation through phlegm. It also finishes coughing in a short time.
– It controls the blood level in the body. In this way, it prevents vascular occlusion. In addition, since it balances the blood, it reduces the rate of risky diseases such as blood pressure.
–Thanks to the high fiber it contains, it keeps you full for a long time, supports the work of metabolism. It is a natural plant that is effective in burning fat fast.
– It is also known to be good for stomach and intestinal problems caused by fatty, spicy and carbohydrate foods. By balancing stomach acid, it reduces the risk of diseases such as ulcers and reflux, while removing bacteria that accumulate in the intestines and cause serious health problems in the future, through the urinary tract.
– Thanks to its calming effect, it relieves pain during menstruation and regulates the menstrual period. Hormonal disorders experienced during menopause prevent the symptoms that develop afterwards.
WHAT DOES ANISINE OIL DO?
Balances the intestinal flora. Therefore, it provides rapid removal of toxins from the body. It prevents gas compression. Since it protects the level of cells in the blood, it prevents risky diseases such as high blood pressure. It has been applied by diluting with water for quick healing of wounds since ancient times. Anise oil, which is a natural remedy for those with lung disease, prevents inflammation.
HOW IS ANISONE TEA MADE?
It can be prepared from the dried or fresh leaves and seeds of the anise plant. A glass of anise tea is obtained with 1 teaspoon of dried anise leaves. You can add anise plant according to how many glasses you will drink into the boiled water. Let it brew for 7-10 minutes. In order for the tea to be tasted, it must be well brewed. It is recommended to drink anise tea before going to bed in the evening because it brings sleep quickly. It is not recommended for a working person to drink during the day.
IS ANISONE DAMAGED?
It mimics the estrogen hormone due to the vitamins and minerals it contains. That’s why it disrupts cells, especially in women. It invites the occurrence of cancers such as breast, ovary and uterine. Contact with children’s skin is very dangerous. It is also recommended to do an allergy test before consuming anise, which has a high allergic reaction power. In addition, since it contains a high level of tranquilizers, it is definitely not suitable for use by women during pregnancy and lactation.