Almost everyone knows that orange, which is a vitamin C store, has many benefits for human health. It is one of the healthiest foods that strengthen immunity, especially in winter. So what are the benefits of orange? What happens if you drink a glass of orange juice every day? We have researched the unknown about orange for you. You can find everything about orange and orange juice in the details of the news.
It is said that the orange, which spread from India to the whole world during the Silk Road, is a hybrid fruit. This delicious food, which changes in taste according to the time it sits in the sun, has many health benefits. Orange, which is used in the skin, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries, contains high amounts of B and C vitamins. It is the healthiest fruit juice that experts recommend to be consumed especially at breakfast. Since the folic acid it contains contributes to the development of babies, it is beneficial to consume it regularly in the first 3 months of pregnancy. The essential scent is obtained from the peels of the oranges, from which jam, juice, tea and dessert are made. Orange, which contributes to the health of the body that is damaged during the seasonal transitions, is one of the foods that support the skin to stay alive and young.
HERE ARE THE BENEFITS OF ORANGE
–Since it contains high vitamin C, two medium-sized oranges consumed daily meet one hundred percent of the body’s need for vitamin C throughout the day.
– It purifies the body from all toxins and reduces the risk of catching diseases. In addition, it prevents the formation of tumors and reduces the risk of cancer to zero.
– When consumed regularly, it prevents the formation of sand and stones by balancing the flora in the intestines. It ensures that the formed sand and stones are poured.
–Since the sugar it contains positively affects the sugar level in the blood, it is among the fruits that can be consumed by diabetic patients.
– Since it clears toxins, it prevents arthritis as well as inflammation in the joints. Thus, it also positively affects the health of the body skeleton. By minimizing joint and bone pain, it also reduces the risk of diseases that are likely to be seen in older ages.
– Thanks to its high fiber, it controls digestion. It regulates the metabolism so it helps in weight loss. The fiber it contains is also good for stomach diseases.
– A glass of orange juice consumed before breakfast reduces discomfort such as fatigue and stress throughout the day. It also contributes positively to brain health as it contains folic acid.
–It is one of the most important foods that experts emphasize should be consumed in diseases such as cough, asthma, bronchitis, chest tightness and cold.
– Orange peels have been used in beauty products and cures for centuries. Thus, it goes down to the dermis layer of the skin and renews the deformed cells. It prevents wrinkles and aging and increases the number of young cells in the body. At the same time, it provides brightness and tension in the skin. It maintains the pH and oil balance of the skin.
– By adding orange juice to the shampoo you use, you can get shiny and strong hair. Orange juice also nourishes the roots of your hair and supports it to grow thicker.
HOW TO PREPARE ORANGE TEA?
Put the dried peels of 10 oranges in 3 glasses of boiled hot water, infuse for 10 minutes and consume. Or you can buy the powders prepared from orange peels and make your tea and consume it.