Pickles, one of the most powerful probiotics, are especially the main enemy of viruses. When consumed by adding honey to pickle juice, which is a natural remedy for infectious diseases, it produces a strong expectoration and ensures regular functioning of the digestive system. We searched for those who wondered about pickle juice, which has many benefits because it contains the minerals and vitamins of more than one food. What are the benefits of pickle juice?
Pickles are made by mixing various vegetables or fruits. The acidic properties of these foods, which are kept in salty and vinegary water, mix with the water after a while. Pickles, which are made by keeping them in an airless and sunless environment for a long time, have many benefits for human health. This mixture from the archaic culture was also used in medical treatments. The aim of the method is to consume the foods found in the summer in the winter. Pickles, which are consumed with meat dishes in Turkish cuisine, have become an indispensable side dish. Experts talk about homemade pickles as a natural remedy that strengthens immunity. It is beneficial when consumed by adding honey to the pickle, which has a strong antioxidant property, during heartburn. Pickles, which started to be made in the Archaic culture centuries ago, were made in large earthen jars. Pickles, which had a serious place in trade in those years, are usually made of cucumber, cabbage, pepper, green tomato, sloe, acurd, beet, quince and apple vegetables or fruits. In its installation, depending on the taste, materials such as bay leaf, unground black pepper, lemon, garlic, dill and parsley can be added. After this process, the foods that enter the lactic fermentation process take a form called tour as they wait.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PICKLE JUICE?
– It is good for contractions caused by inactivity during the day. It removes the toxins accumulated in the muscle from the body.
– Weather changes change body temperature considerably, which causes fluid loss. Pickle juice balances the fluid ratio in the body by working the adrenal glands.
–Since it is a powerful antioxidant, it strengthens the immune system against diseases.
– It helps those who want to lose weight by running the metabolism. It does not allow fat accumulation in the body. Especially regional weakenings are also effective.
–It reduces the risk of stomach ailments after meals.
–It balances the sugar level in the blood.
–By strengthening the nervous system, it resets the possibility of diseases such as forgetfulness and Alzheimer’s.
IF YOU ADD HONEY TO THE PICKLE JUICE AND CONSUME…
– In order to prevent muscle and bone involvement, which is more common in advanced ages, the blood level and calcium ratio should be in balance. Calcium, which is abundant in pickle juice, is the most natural food that prevents this situation. When honey is added and consumed, it doubles this benefit.
–You can also consume this mixture to prevent discomfort such as heartburn, especially after fatty meals.
–This mixture, which has an antibiotic effect on pharyngitis that increases with cold weather, prevents dry and continuous cough when consumed regularly.
–Thanks to the high amount of antibacterial it contains, it removes the excess toxins in the intestine and stomach through the urine.
– It helps to reduce cancerous cells that are likely to form in the esophagus. It also strengthens immunity and prevents winter diseases.
WHAT DOES HOME MADE PICKLE DO?
Homemade pickles have an incredible effect on health problems such as sudden nausea. By balancing the stomach acid, it prevents cramps and the nutrients in it pass back to the esophagus. It also renews body cells as it is a powerful antioxidant. It strengthens the cells in the immune system and creates a strong shield against viruses. Especially experts emphasize that homemade yogurt and pickles will be effective against the increasing corona viruses recently. It also helps with constipation, which is frequently encountered in the digestive system. It prevents post-meal bloating.