Safflower tea is one of the natural plants preferred for influenza infections in alternative medicine for centuries. This healthy plant is also used in salads and meals. It has been used in the treatment of obesity because it accelerates metabolism in studies. What are the benefits of safflower flower? How to make safflower tea?
The homeland of the safflower flower, which belongs to the daisy family, is the Arabian Peninsula. Iran is the crown jewel of alternative medicine in countries such as India and Pakistan. Safflower flower, which begins to bloom at the end of June; It has colors such as yellow, cream, white and orange. It is often confused because of its similarity to saffron. For this reason, it is referred to as “false saffron” in some regions. It contains 80 percent unsaturated fat. More oil is used than the plant. There are two types, thornless and thornless. Spines contain more oil than spineless ones. Safflower flower is used as a color in the food and fabric industry. The oil found in its seeds is also consumed as cooking oil. Especially in the Southeast Anatolian Region, it is used to flavor pilafs. Its oil is the raw material of soap, paint, varnish and lacquer productions. It contains high amount of protein. It is grown in cities such as Burdur, Eskişehir, Konya and Isparta in our country. The Ministry of Agriculture is involved in pioneering projects for planting.
- Safflower tea consumed while hot in influenza infections causes sweating. With this sweating, toxins are quickly removed from the body.
- Since it has a strong sweating effect, it can be used by those who do sports.
- It regulates digestion and prevents constipation.
- It reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the blood.
- It is a strong antibacterial.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ASPIR FLOWER?
– Safflower flower, which is a powerful vitamin E, is an indispensable source for the skin. The oil extracted from the safflower flower, which is effective in renewing the cells and preventing the deformities in the dermis layer, can be applied to the skin and benefit from this benefit. It is effective in fungal and eczema diseases.
– Safflower oil, which is effective as omega-3 fatty acids, strengthens the immune system thanks to this feature. In particular, it prevents allergic reactions. It prevents the increase of free radical cells in the body. It increases the body’s resistance against diseases.
– Serotonin level decreases due to work tempo, unhealthy diet and irregular sports. This lowers the body’s energy and causes stress and depression. However, safflower flower is very effective in increasing the level of serotonin.
– Safflower oil reduces the level of bad cholesterol and prevents clogging of the arteries. Thus, it prevents heart diseases. In addition, since it balances blood pressure, it reduces the possibility of stroke and high blood pressure disorders.
– In the researches, safflower flower, which solves the problem of constipation, renews the digestion and prevents other diseases. It prevents nausea and vomiting by regulating the functions of the stomach. Drop half a gram of safflower oil into a liter of water and keep it in the fridge. If you are someone who has digestive problems, consume a glass after meals.
– The tea obtained from the dried safflower flower prevents dry cough and prevents inflammation in the lungs. It prevents complications by regulating body temperature. Add a handful of dried safflower flowers to a glass of hot water. After waiting for two minutes, you can strain it and add lemon or honey to the drink to sweeten it and consume it.
HOW IS ASPIR TEA MADE?
Add a glass of water to a coffee pot. Then add a teaspoon of dried safflower in it. Boil for 10 minutes and remove from the stove. Strain and consume while hot. Especially during the upper respiratory tract disease, when you go to bed on the tea consumed while hot, it causes sweating rapidly. After this sweating, you will feel more vigorous after the warm water taken.