Spreading all over the world from the healing lands of South America, Brazil nut has many benefits from skin health to cardiovascular diseases. Brazil nut, which is especially rich in protein and magnesium, has become popular in our country in recent years. We searched for those who were curious about the Brazil nut, which ends the state of stress and extreme fatigue. So what are the benefits of Brazil nut?
Widely grown in South America and exported to the world, Brazil nut has incredible benefits. Studies have shown that Brazil nut regulates thyroid hormones and prevents diseases such as goiter. It grows on Brazil nut trees. Since this fruit, which looks like a big nut, is broken, the seeds that come out of it are called Brazil nuts in our country. It is referred to as Bertholletia excels in the scientific literature. It is one of the most common commercial crops in South America. It is illegal to cut down Brazil nut trees. It is considered a felony. The fruits are quite firm, heavy and large. So it can be dangerous when falling from trees. Brazil nuts, which are rich in Selenium, which is beneficial for health, are quite expensive. Selenium is effective in scavenging free radicals in the body. It is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BRAZIL WALNUT?
– Since selenium has a strong antioxidant effect in the body, it strengthens immunity and increases resistance to diseases. However, due to the deficiency of selenium in the body of 1 billion people worldwide, diseases are caught more quickly. In the researches, it has been determined that Brazil walnut is the richest food in nature in terms of selenium. Experts say that this walnut, which is consumed 5 pieces a day, meets the body’s daily selenium need more than enough.
– Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, Brazil nuts protect heart health by raising good cholesterol. This type of walnut, which also contains unsaturated fatty acids, balances blood flow and prevents clogging of the veins.
– The body becomes prone to inflammation due to infected viruses. In this case, it is negatively affected from the brain health to the muscle system. Thanks to the zinc and ellagic substances it contains, Brazil nut purifies the body from both inflammation and toxins.
– This nutrient, which is a powerful antioxidant, is also very effective in fighting cancer cells and preventing their formation. In researches, it has been observed that the enzymatic content destroys the damaged cells in the cancer-prone parts of the body.
– Rich in selenium, vitamins E and C that the skin needs, Brazil nut provides a brighter and healthier appearance to the skin. It prevents wrinkles by increasing its elasticity. It also reduces cells that cause aging. In Brazil, the oil obtained from this walnut is used as a natural remedy for eczema and psoriasis. When mixed with egg and applied, it sheds dead cells and removes stains.
–This miracle of nature food, which makes the worn and spilled hair look alive again, also provides new hair growth.