Prof. Dr. Erdem Yeşilada shared important information about the ginger family, stating that the main phenolic components in the turmeric rhizome are effective against many diseases in the body, from cancer to rheumatism, from depression to obesity, in experimental and clinical studies. Especially in India , where turmeric rhizome is widely used as a spice, the rare occurrence of gastrointestinal system cancers drew the attention of researchers to this spice. Scientific research conducted today reveals how effective turmeric, ginger and galangal from the ginger family are effective as health fighters.
Use gingerbread as tea
Prof.Dr. Erdem Yeşilada made the following statements on the subject:
– “It has been determined that turmeric, ginger and galangal are effective on over 100 signal molecules that play a fundamental role in the formation of almost all inflammatory diseases.”
– “Therefore, it would be a rational approach to include these spices more in our daily lives, meals and teas to protect health”
Add licorice root to turmeric tea ( Yesilada said:
When we want to use herbs as tea, it would be appropriate to make combinations that will undoubtedly increase the effect and regulate the flavor and aroma of the tea, and made the following suggestions:
– “ For example, adding licorice root, nettle and burdock to tea will increase its effect on inflammations.
– “In addition to increasing the absorption of turmeric and other components in tea with the surface active feature of glycyrrhizin in licorice root , it also sweetens tea with its 50 times sweeter feature than sugar.”
– “While sweetening it, it doesn’t make you gain weight like we know sugar”