One of the foods that should be included in a healthy sahur table is pineapple. Because pineapple is a food that contains both high amount of fiber and liquid. It reduces the risk of diseases that are likely to be experienced in long-term fasting the next day. The amazing benefits of two slices of pineapple eaten in sahur…
There is also a wide variety of foods that can be consumed in Ramadan, which coincides with hot days. One of them is pineapple. Mouth-watering pineapple with its fragrant and meaty texture is the most preferred tropical food. It contains high levels of Vitamin A and Calcium. It is also rich in fiber, making it easier to digest. Pineapple, which has been discovered since ancient times, has been recommended for consumption, especially because it is good for mental illnesses. It is consumed in the form of jam as well as extracting the juice. In addition to all these, experts recommend that especially 2 slices should be consumed in sahur, which is the most important meal in Ramadan.
AWESOME BENEFITS OF Pineapple Eaten at Sahur
- In the pandemic process, experts state that the immunity should be strengthened the most. Experts underline that foods that are protective against the coronavirus, which continues in Ramadan, should be consumed at sahur. One of these foods is pineapple. Consuming only two slices of pineapple, which is rich in vitamin C, in the sahur supports the body to be more resistant to viruses the next day.
- In addition, it prevents the problem of bad breath caused by hunger and thirst. Especially since it mixes with stomach acid, it prevents bad breath coming from the mouth. In addition, it reduces the infection in the mouth. It prevents the odor caused by food waste on the tongue.
- By balancing the body’s blood pressure, it reduces the risk of high blood pressure, which is likely to be experienced for the next day. It regulates blood flow.
- Those who do not want to have digestive problems in Ramadan are recommended to consume two slices of pineapple at sahur.
- Thanks to the fiber it contains, it facilitates digestion and supports weight loss even in Ramadan. It maintains the weight. It accelerates fat burning and supports the absorption of healthy nutrients in the body.