Clove, which has been used in the treatment of wounds for centuries, was among the powerful pain-relieving foods. In addition to this, the clove, which is offered for bad breath at the exit of the dining places, has many benefits for human health. We have searched for you who are curious about clove, which has an infection-reducing and germ-killing effect. So what are the benefits of Cloves?
It is the flower form that comes to mind first when carnation is mentioned. However, there is also a clove spice variety. Clove spice, which has been used as a natural medicine in alternative medicine for centuries, makes a positive contribution to oral and dental health. Clove spice is obtained from the “Syzygium aromaticum” tree. Its homeland is Indonesia. According to historical sources, in the Chinese Empire, the Emperor would offer this spice to the ambassadors who came to meet him. In the history of Ancient Greece and Mesopotamia, cloves were used in almost every field. Today, clove sticks served at restaurant outlets are given to remove bad breath. In addition, this miracle that facilitates digestion is one of the springs unique to Asian countries. Used as a raw material from pharmaceutical and cosmetic factories, cloves spread all over the world in the 13th century. Thanks to the anti-mutagenic and anti-microbial substances it contains, it is good for many diseases. It is also used as a natural medicine in the treatment of some diseases. Cloves, which have the appearance of small tree branches, are also consumed as powder depending on the area of use. Some experts recommend clove juice, especially to people who have digestive problems.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CARNATION? WHICH DISEASES IS IT GOOD FOR?
– People who have frequent digestive problems after meals can reduce these complaints by consuming clove juice. Thanks to the antimicrobial substance it contains, it helps to remove harmful bacteria from the entire digestive system, starting from the mouth to the intestines, through the urinary tract.
– The liver is a moist organ that does not allow fat and toxins to be stored in the body. However, clove juice can be consumed to support the liver, which is deformed for various reasons. It is also an important spice for skin regeneration.
– Clove containing hydro-alcoholic extracts, eugenol and substances such as flavones, isoflavones and flavonoids provides a one-to-one effect on bone health. In particular, these substances prevent osteoporosis, which is more common in older ages. It supports the bones to be stronger by storing the calcium and potassium they contain.
– Since it is a powerful antioxidant, it also has positive effects on immunity. By increasing the white blood cells, it makes the body a protection shield against diseases. Increasing white blood cells also reduces anemia.
– In an experiment, it was determined that the anti-inflammatory substance contained in cloves reduces pain within seconds. Herbal experts recommend clove juice, especially for headaches or pain caused by upper respiratory tract diseases. You can reduce the headache by waiting for 10 minutes in the steam that comes out while the clove is boiling in the water. It also reduces the pain caused by diseases such as gums and aphthae within minutes. By gargling regularly with clove juice, you will both prevent these diseases and reduce the factors of these diseases.
– In another study, it was observed that cloves are quite effective in the first stage of lung cancer. At the same time, clove, which maintains the sugar balance in the blood, is also beneficial for diabetics.
– When clove juice is applied directly to the hair or skin, it reduces the deformations experienced there. When applied to damaged, shed and dandruff hair, it provides a more lively and bright effect. It prevents wrinkles and aging by supporting the regeneration of the skin.
IF YOU USE REGULAR CLOVE JUICE…
DOES Cloves have any harm?
It is often used in alternative medicine because it contains very powerful substances. There were no definite side effects. However, like any food, cloves should be consumed in moderation. In addition, the clove spice in buds does not provide any negative effects, while its oil can cause an allergic reaction. Therefore, it is not suitable to be consumed in high doses. A specialist should be consulted for pregnant and children.