It is a fruit sweet enough to satisfy the sweet cravings of people on a diet, but also low in calories. Just enough to fill the palm of your hand, raspberries contain only 100 calories. It contains plenty of vitamin C. It is also a high source of fiber. It is a moderate potassium store. It contains plenty of anthocyanins and is protective for cardiovascular health. In addition, the leaves of the raspberry plant are used in folk medicine to facilitate childbirth and relieve menstrual pain.
Benefits of consuming raspberries
- It is an antioxidant due to its high vitamin C and anthocyanin content.
- It protects against cancer and heart diseases.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- Thanks to its fiber content, it works the intestines and supports probiotics.
- It is low calorie, does not make you fat.
- It satisfies the sweet need of slimming patients.
Dr. Ümit Aktaş recommends
- If you are on a diet, but you need a sweet treat and you have constipation that is trying to prevent you, add 1 serving of raspberries a day to your diet list and you will see the benefits.
- If you are experiencing severe pain during your period, you can drink raspberry leaf tea. It will help you get through your painful periods.
- Attention! If you are pregnant or have the possibility, do not use any herbs without consulting your doctor.
Raspberry tea for menstrual pain
- 1 teaspoon raspberry leaves
- 250 cc boiling water
Raspberry leaves are placed in a glass and boiling water is added to it. Close the lid and wait for 5 minutes if it is not infused. It is drunk hot. Drinking 3-4 glasses a day will help reduce your pain.