The cheesecake that you will make with pumpkin, one of the most beautiful fruits of the season, combines the crunchy delicious base with the traditional taste that resembles a pumpkin dessert. You can take a look at the recipe of this delicacy, which you can offer to your guests with tea during the winter months, in our article.
- 1 pack of oat biscuits
- 80 gr. Butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 box labne cheese
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 1 box of pumpkin puree
- 1 pack cream
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees
- Base Mix 1 pack of biscuits with the butter you melted in the pan and spread it under your oven dish after it reaches a homogeneous consistency.
- Leave the cake base in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- In another bowl, mix the labneh and sugar until they get a soft consistency.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing gently.
- Add the pumpkin puree to the mixture and mix.
- After the mixture has a consistency, pour it into the baking dish with the cake base and bake for 40-50 minutes.
- After cooling, keep it in the refrigerator for 3 hours. Serve with cream on top.
Bon appetit everyone!