Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, walnuts are one of the powerful foods that are beneficial for cardiovascular health. Walnuts, which experts recommend to consume 4 per day, contain phenolic acids. In this way, it also contributes positively to skin health. Especially creams or medicines obtained from walnut oil are beneficial for eczema on the dryness of the skin surface. So what are the benefits of walnuts?
Walnuts grow on trees and have a distinctive smell. The walnut tree, which is deciduous in winter and re-grown in the spring, produces a hard, meaty food outside. Walnut production, which dates back to ancient times, is used in alternative medicine. It meets 85 percent of the omega-3 fatty acid the body needs. The walnut tree, which is a complete source of healing from its tree to its leaves, is used in furniture making thanks to its thick trunk. The leaves of the walnut tree, which is indispensable for wooden furniture thanks to its high quality tree trunk, were taken to the wounded soldiers especially during the war, as it is effective in healing wounds. Today, it is used as a raw material in the paint industry because its leaves give good color. It is often grown in the Aegean, Southeastern Anatolia and Black Sea Regions in our country. Walnuts are rich in folic acid, vitamin E, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, zinc and omega-3 fatty acids. It has been revealed as a result of researches that memory-strengthening walnuts are good for many diseases from heart to eye diseases when they are kept in water with their shells the night before and consumed regularly from the next day.
DON’T THROW THE WALNUT SHELL!
There is a benefit in almost every part of the walnut, from its shell, tree, leaves and inner leaves. That’s why experts emphasize that this nutrient should be evaluated in every aspect. The shell of the walnut, which is beneficial in terms of omega-3 fatty acids, is also present, which will positively affect human health. When walnut shells are mashed, they can be applied to the skin like a natural mask at home. Walnut shells, which can provide a benefit on their own without adding anything, can also be boiled and consumed in water. This information is available at the bottom of the news. In addition, walnut shells passed through a blender are also beneficial for foot detox. Apply to the soles of the feet and stretch, wait for an hour, then wash. It does not cause thickening of the heel and loss of nails. On the contrary, it provides renewal. In addition, it does not accumulate toxins in the body by ensuring the regulation of blood flow.
WHAT DOES WALNUT OIL DO?
Walnut oil, which is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and magnesium, is extracted by cold pressing method. However, walnut oil, which is extracted as refined oil, loses its value in terms of vitamins and minerals. Therefore, cold press is preferred. The Greeks discovered the oil for the first time in 300 BC. It has been seen that the oil is especially beneficial for cardiovascular diseases. In addition, walnut oil, which strengthens nerve cells, increases the concentration power and supports the memory structure of the brain. In some studies, it has been found that it reduces the number of cancerous cells. When applied to the skin surface, it moisturizes the dry area and provides natural benefits to diseases such as eczema. Walnut oil, which prevents seasonal hair removal, also supports thicker and healthier hair growth.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WALNUT?
– Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, walnuts provide one-to-one benefits for brain health. Thanks to fatty acids, the information gathering part of the brain is strengthened and concentration increases. Experts emphasize that in order to benefit from all the benefits of walnuts, it should be consumed on an empty stomach in the morning. Thus, walnut provides more and faster absorption in nerve cells.
– Thanks to its high fiber, it facilitates digestion. It controls stomach acid. It reduces the severity of reflux and ulcer diseases. It also regulates the intestinal flora and ensures the digestion of food. It cures constipation problem.
– Omega-3 fatty acids also contain powerful antioxidants, so they are effective in cleansing the body. Thus, the cells are renewed and not mutated, thus preventing cancer diseases.
– Fiber not only benefits digestion, but also provides a long-term feeling of fullness, making it an effective nutrient for weight loss. However, roasted walnuts increase the fat rate in the body.
– Walnuts, which contain melatonin, are also good for sleep problems. In the evening, insomnia is relieved by eating a handful of walnuts an hour before going to bed.
– Walnut, which is rich in vitamins, strengthens bones and teeth. In addition, it is very effective in skin and hair health. Walnut, which strengthens the hair roots, prevents shedding and wear. It prevents the formation of acne and acne by renewing the skin dermis layer. It delays aging.
WHAT DOES WALNUT JUICE DO?
– It reduces the risk of developing digestive problems caused by food waste. Thanks to the high fiber it contains, it is good for gas problems and bloating.
–It is beneficial for women who experience severe pains during their menstrual period to drink walnut juice every two days to spend this period comfortably.
–Walnut juice, which is beneficial for not gaining excess weight during pregnancy, also increases the milk rate of women in the motherhood period thanks to the potassium it contains.
– Iron and protein substances strengthen brain functions and reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s. It also prevents other brain diseases.
– Walnut, which is good for the nervous system as well as the brain, repairs the deformed cells here and prevents psychological disorders such as stress and depression. Drinking a glass of walnut juice an hour before going to bed at night will help you have a more comfortable sleep.
–It prevents aging by repairing the dermis layer in the lower layer of the skin.
–Omega-3 fatty acid cleanses the vessels, thus reducing the likelihood of heart attack.
IS THERE ANY DAMAGE TO THE WALNUT?
According to the researches and examinations, no serious damage to the walnut has been detected. However, it can cause allergic conditions depending on the structure of the immune system of some people. In addition to itching and rash, it also causes swelling of the tongue. In addition, when consumed excessively, it also damages the digestive system. It causes health problems such as constipation or vice versa diarrhea.