Pepino fruit, which has a mixture of melon and banana, has become popular in recent years. Pepino is a tropical climate fruit. It is ideal for those who want to diet as it contains high levels of fiber. Its best benefit is balancing the sugar in the blood. We have searched for you who are curious about the pepino fruit consumed with ice cream. What are the benefits of pepino fruit?
The cultivation of this fruit, which is suitable for the Mediterranean climate, was started around Antalya. Pepino, which Americans see as the elixir of health, is rich in vitamin C. Pepino, which started to take its place on the shelves in mid-spring, has a taste of banana and melon. In appearance, it resembles a melon. However, it is smaller in size. With plenty of meat, pepino has become an increasingly popular fruit among tropical fruits. Since it is a juicy fruit, it is an incredible flavor for the summer months. Pepino fruit, which increases body resistance, prevents respiratory tract infection. It cleans the air descending into the lungs, which purifies the throat from viruses. It also contributes to the physical development of children. There are varieties of pepino fruit that can be consumed without peeling. The most common among them are schmidt, kawi, suma, asca, lincoln, gold, golden litestipe, muski and comeraya.
DIABETES CAN CONSUME EASILY!
It provides benefits in many areas from developmental children to the health of women in the menstrual period. In addition, since the sugar it contains balances the sugar in the blood, it is a type of fruit that diabetes patients can easily consume. This nutrient, which increases immunity against the upper respiratory tract, also strengthens the bone structure thanks to the calcium it contains, reducing the rate of pain.
This fruit, which is very rich in vitamin K, which is found in very few foods, accelerates blood clotting and provides natural benefits for risky diseases such as hemophilia. Pepino fruit, which increases the melatonin hormone in the brain, is also beneficial for people who have sleep problems. Thanks to its thick layer, this fruit, which has a high fiber content, facilitates digestion. It also gives a feeling of satiety.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PEPINO FRUIT?
- Since it contains a high amount of water, it balances the body’s temperature, especially during heat. It also makes the kidneys work better. In addition, since it is rich in C viramine, it helps the liver to remove toxins and renews the skin.
- Regulate blood pressure by lowering bad cholesterol levels. Thus, it prevents cardiovascular diseases. In addition, since it reduces the sugar index, it is a food that can be easily consumed by sugar lines.
- Pepino fruit, which renews the cells, both prevents the formation of cancer and keeps the cells young. That’s why it’s considered the elixir of youth.
- The pepino fruit, which is rich in fiber, is at the top of the lists of dieters. Pepino, which allows to stay full for a long time, also increases the energy of the body.
- It regulates the functions of the stomach and intestines. It relieves stomach indigestion, especially after meals.
DOES PEPINO HAVE HARMFUL?
Pepinos consumed unripe cause allergies. Apart from that, pepino has no harm. It is a fruit that even pregnant women can easily consume. However, it can cause diarrhea when consumed excessively.
HOW TO CONSUME PEPINO FRUIT?
Unripe pepino fruit causes severe allergies. Therefore, care should be taken when choosing the fruit. It should be exactly oval in shape. It should also have purple lines on it. It can be consumed by slicing like a melon. It can also be added to a green salad. The mashed pepino fruit can be eaten with ice cream or with desserts such as semolina.