Bees with high nutritional value give not only honey but also milk. This nutrient, which has incredible benefits for the immune system, is obtained through difficult processes, just like honey. This nutrient secreted by worker bees is for the queen bee to feed. Royal jelly is not obtained with pollen. It has been consumed for health purposes for centuries after its discovery. What are the benefits of royal jelly? How is royal jelly consumed?
Royal jelly is a substance secreted by bees in their pharyngeal glands. This milk, honey bees; enzymes, honey extracts and the millions of flower essences they carry. Its consistency is dark yellow and white. It tastes sour and has a definite odour. However, royal jelly has nothing to do with pollination. The only purpose of the worker bees to make this secretion and put it in the hives is to feed the queen bee. Royal jelly has a positive effect on the reproductive organs. Because it contains enzymes and hormones that increase reproduction. It contains all the vitamins, minerals and substances found in nature. This milk protects the body against all diseases as well as cancerous cells. Research on royal jelly is still ongoing. Other valuable substances in it are being discovered. This food, which has been consumed in China for centuries, has been used as a natural medicine in the treatment of many diseases. Royal jelly, which is beneficial especially for diabetes, which has increased in recent years, balances the sugar index in the blood.
- Royal jelly has positive effects on the body’s basic system, the immune system.
- In a study conducted in China, it was revealed that royal jelly is the elixir of youth.
- When consumed at night before going to bed, it provides rapid regeneration of cells in the skin structure.
- It strengthens the general functions of the body and increases its endurance.
- It can be mixed with honey or regular milk and consumed.
HOW IS ROE MILK CONSUMED?
When mixed with honey and consumed, it not only improves the performance of the body, but also renews cells that are prone to aging. In particular, there are some periods when there is a problem in hormone production. It supports the development of hormones during periods such as pregnancy and adolescence, allowing them to reproduce more healthily.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEEF MILK?
–Thanks to the antioxidant it contains, it strengthens the immune system against cancerous cells.
– By strengthening the bone structure of athletes, it prevents joint and muscle pain that may be experienced. It also resets the possibility of getting an infection after irritation on their skin.
–By balancing blood pressure, it prevents atherosclerosis and heart diseases.
– When a spoon is consumed before going to bed at night, it eliminates the sleep problem. It also supports healthier regeneration of body cells while sleeping.
– It increases the number of young cells by preventing the formation of cells that cause aging in the skin. It also accelerates the healing of wounds, bumps and scratches.
–It increases the body’s resistance to movement.
–By reducing the number of harmful toxins in the blood, it prevents edema that may occur in the joints.
–It supports the physical and mental development of the baby in the womb.
–Since it strengthens memory, it is a food that should be consumed by people at risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
– It regulates stomach and intestinal activities and facilitates digestion. It reduces the risks of constipation and bloating ailments.
– If you add two teaspoons to the shampoo you use. It prevents hair loss and increases the volume of the hair.
–You can also use royal jelly as a lotion on your skin by mixing it with regular milk.
IS ROE MILK HARMFUL?
People who are allergic to bees and honey should not consume it. Otherwise, it can even have fatal consequences. In addition, those with pollen allergies should definitely consult a specialist. It can also cause some negative consequences in those who use medication due to chronic illness. Because royal jelly is the strongest vitamin and mineral supplement found in nature. This may cause a reaction with the ingredients of the drugs used. In addition, pregnant women should consult their experts before consuming it.