We searched for those who are curious about cashew, which removes all bad perception about nuts and has incredible benefits for human health. Cashew, whose calorie rate is almost zero, is a food that positively affects eye health. So what are the benefits of cashews? You can find everything about cashew, which is beneficial for almost every disease, from eye to vascular health, in the detail of the news.
The cashew tree, which belongs to the gum tree family, grows comfortably in the tropical climate. Although it was first grown in Brazil, it was introduced to the whole world by Portugal. Cashews, which are found in almost every country in the equatorial region and consumed more, are the healthiest among nuts. The cashew tree, which loves rain and humidity, is also consumed in African countries. At the same time, cashew is used as a natural remedy in alternative medicine in African countries. Due to the favorable climate, its production spreads from countries such as Gabon, Angola and Namibia on the west coast of Africa to countries in eastern Africa, Mozambique, Kenya and Tanzania. The country with the highest production in the world is India. It is harvested in May in India. It is both very useful and very expensive. The reason for this is that it is produced in limited places. Cashew nut obtained from the fruit is dried and roasted with salt and consumed as nuts. In Brazil and India, it is also cooked.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CAJUN?
- Rich in zeaxanthin, which is indispensable for a healthy eye, cashew is a very powerful antioxidant. Today, with the increasing use of telephone and computer, the rate of vitamins in the damaged eye increases. Experts emphasize that by consuming at least 7 cashews a day, it increases the vision rate of the eye and protects it against diseases.
- Unsaturated fatty acids are very beneficial for brain health. Among the nuts, almonds and walnuts are effective in this regard. However, when consumed in excess of these foods, it prepares the ground for weight gain. For this reason, experts recommend cashews as it does not cause weight gain and strengthens nerve cells, preventing disorders such as forgetfulness, which may be seen in later ages. It supports a good memory by increasing its concentration power.
HEART AND VESSEL FRIENDLY!
- When the level of bad cholesterol rises, the fatty acids in the blood increase, leading to clogged arteries over time. This invites sudden heart attacks. Experts recommend raising the level of good cholesterol to prevent this. The lipoprotein substance is abundant in cashews. Good cholesterol also rises thanks to this substance. As cholesterol is balanced, the risk of cardiovascular diseases decreases.
- Although it is a nut, it also supports oral health. It reduces bacteria in the mouth. It does not leave any waste between the teeth. By increasing the number of active ingredients in saliva, it cleans the inside of the mouth.
- Since it is low in fatty acids, it does not make you gain weight, on the contrary, it facilitates weight loss. It gives a feeling of fullness for a long time. Thanks to the fiber it contains, it increases the functions of the intestines.
- Copper is not found in most foods. Its proportion in foods is also very low. Copper benefits the hair the most in the body. In particular, it strengthens the hair roots and prevents them from falling out. That’s why experts recommend copper-rich foods to prevent hair loss. Cashew is a very rich food in copper. When consumed regularly, it strengthens the cells in the hair follicles.
- Because of its high nutritional value, experts also emphasize that expectant mothers should consume it during pregnancy. However, he should test whether he is allergic to cashews and consume it in consultation with a specialist.