Sage, which fascinates with its smell and taste, provides incredible benefits to human health. When consumed regularly, it calms the nerves by regulating digestion. It provides pain relief effect in the body. We searched for those who were curious about sage, which is used as a natural medicine especially in upper respiratory tract patients. So what are the unknown benefits of sage? What diseases is sage good for?
The sage plant, which can be grown comfortably in all seasons, has been used in alternative medicine for centuries. Sage, which is considered as a natural pain reliever, has a nice smell. It grows spontaneously in meadows and pastures. In some regions, it is used when frying meat. this both alleviates the smell of smoke and gives a different flavor to the meat. It is used in french fries in Europe. As it is collected and used by getting rid of it, the oil it contains is also extracted. Sage, which is used today in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries, was considered a sacred herb when it was discovered in the 13th century. In ancient healing books, St. There are rumors that Mary praised this herb. The healing plant sage, which constantly renews itself, is mixed with lemon juice and consumed in upper respiratory tract diseases. Creams obtained from sage, which can be found easily in almost every home, are good for body aches.
IF YOU DRINK A Cup of Sage EVERY DAY!
Thanks to its benefits dating back to ancient times, sage, which has been consumed for centuries, is beneficial for alternative medicine specialists, especially people who do not have chronic diseases, to consume it every day. Sage, which helps to quickly remove edema from the body, regulates brain functions as it is consumed regularly. In addition, it strengthens immunity and increases body resistance in winter months.
WHAT ARE THE UNKNOWN BENEFITS OF SAGE?
- In the moment of extreme sadness, wear and tear in the nervous system of the person occurs. This paves the way for mental problems such as depression and stress. In the researches, it has been determined that the substances contained in sage provide a healthier transmission of nerve cells. That’s why experts recommend that office workers consume at least one glass of sage tea a day.
- Sage, which supports the functioning of the nervous system, thus supports the better functioning of the brain functions. Conditions such as Alzheimer’s, forgetfulness and lack of concentration are prevented.
- Sage, consumed as tea, helps to remove urine thanks to the antiseptic substances it contains. It also removes toxins accumulated in the body. Sage, which is effective in cleaning the whole digestion, keeps the intestinal flora in balance. Thus, it prevents discomfort such as diarrhea and constipation. It also helps to strengthen immunity as it purifies the body.
- It has been determined in some studies that it has an effect especially on women. It makes the hormones work more healthily. It reduces the severity of pains during menstrual periods. It also relieves hormonal problems experienced during menopause.
- Infected cells accumulate in the mouth due to food waste. This causes inflammation. Sage prevents the accumulation of these infected cells. It removes bad breath. It also cleans saliva and removes the odor when you wake up in the morning.
- The strongest infection that tends to accumulate in the body is fungus. Fungus accumulating almost everywhere causes serious health problems. But sage prevents the formation of infection.
- Sage, which is very beneficial for skin health, delays aging and makes it look more vigorous and bright. When the oil is applied to the skin, it is good for superficial problems such as facet cracks.
- Sage provides a positive effect in the discomforts experienced especially in the knees due to muscle and bone pain.