Sumac juice, which has been used for centuries, is one of the natural remedies recommended especially against coronavirus in recent days. Sumac, one of the indispensable flavors of Eastern and Southeastern Anatolian cuisines, has a sour taste. Its seeds are used as a spice. In addition to adding flavor to the dishes, it is also consumed as a tea on its own. So how is Sumac juice made? The benefits of sumac plant in the details of the news:
Sumac fruit, which takes its place among the weeds, is collected and used as a spice after drying and pulverizing. There are 150 species in total of this herb that grows in almost every soil. Only two varieties are non-toxic. Sour-tasting sumac is used as an alternative when lemon is not available. Studies have shown that sumac, like lemon, has antioxidant properties. At the same time, experts emphasize that upper respiratory tract diseases can be treated with sumac juice without using drugs. When consumed regularly, it eliminates the effects of bacteria and viruses that enter the body. Sumac, which is indispensable for especially Eastern Anatolian cuisine in Turkey, is the most powerful natural medicine used for oral benefits as well as for dishes such as stuffed dry stuffing. Sumac, which is collected as a seed, is used by pounding in a mortar with salt. It is tried to reduce the effects of odor by making it together with foods that cause heavy odor, such as onions. in scientific literature sumac or rhus coriaria known as. Sumac, which has the appearance of a bush, grows green. Sun-ripened sumac turns red. Belonging to the pistachio family, sumac adds color to the dishes or the dishes it is used in, as well as its sour taste.
WHAT DOES SUMAK THROTTLE DO?
Mouthwash is ideal for those who have persistent gum problems and have bad breath complaints. It also supports the work of the salivary glands. It prevents infection in the mouth. Therefore, it prevents the formation of wounds. Throw one tablespoon of sumac into 100 milliliters of water. You can gargle twice a day in the morning and evening after it becomes warm after boiling it and taking it from the stove.
HOW IS SUMAK TEA MADE?
Tea obtained from sumac, which has a strong antiseptic feature, quickly removes infections and bacteria from the body. To make sumac tea, which shows its benefits when consumed regularly for two weeks; Put one and a half glasses of water in a coffee pot and boil a teaspoon of sumac in it. After 5-6 minutes, take it from the stove and wait for it to be warm. Consume after lukewarm. But one glass a day is enough.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SUMAK JUICE?
– It balances the insulin rate in the blood. Thanks to this feature, it is among the foods that diabetes and high blood pressure patients should consume. However, it should not be overdone. Otherwise, this beneficial nutrient can lead to high blood pressure. It is beneficial for high blood pressure patients to consult a specialist about how much they should consume.
–Thanks to its antioxidant effect, it protects the brain health by reducing the high fever that occurs suddenly in upper respiratory tract diseases.
– A glass of sumac juice consumed per week helps to increase healthy cells by reducing the number of deformed cells in the nervous system. It also reduces the risk of experiencing ailments such as fatigue, stress and depression.
– It will be useful to boil sumac spice and drink a glass during food poisoning. It cleans both your stomach and intestines and removes harmful bacteria that cause poisoning with urine and defecation.
– You can use sumac juice to lose weight as it regulates digestion. At the same time, sumac juice that you consume half a tea glass during the day also prevents indigestion and bloating.
– It is also beneficial for your child who has anorexia problem to drink sumac juice once a month. It both increases your child’s body resistance and helps him/her eat healthier by opening his/her appetite.
OTHER METHODS OBTAINED FROM WATER
– Sumac is one of the natural treatment methods that is also used to heal the tangles that usually occur under the nails. Put vinegar and honey in boiling sumac water and boil it thoroughly. After leaving this mixture for a day, apply it on the curd.
– Thanks to its cell regenerative feature, it is also beneficial for the skin and hair. You can use boiled sumac juice as a tonic. This water, which you use regularly in the morning and evening, both prevents the formation of acne and acne and delays aging.
DOES SUMAG HAVE SIDE EFFECTS?
When consumed excessively, the balance of stomach acid can be disturbed. Therefore, one glass should be consumed at most per day. It may cause burning during the need for the toilet. Since it has an extremely sour structure, it is not suitable for those with blood pressure patients to consume. At the same time, attention should be paid to the places where it is taken, as there are also poisonous species.