The peels of the pomegranate, which is rich in antioxidants, are as useful as itself. Pomegranate peels, which are considered to be anti-cancer, are dried and tea is obtained. We have researched for you what is curious about pomegranate peels, which are the fearful dream of free radicals in the body. It is considered anti-virus during the winter months. So how is pomegranate peel tea made? What are the benefits of pomegranate peel tea?
Pomegranate peel, which is rich in ellagic acid, shows a strong antioxidant property. The pomegranate, which is known as punica grantum in the scientific literature, is grown in a temperate climate, has a hard shell on the outside, and has a sour-sweet taste. The pomegranate grown in the Mediterranean basin has been used in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry for centuries. In researches on pomegranate peel, which has been recorded as a natural medicine, it has been accepted as a cancer repellent. The pomegranate peel, which almost renews the cells in the body, can be boiled and used in various areas. Today, it has been seen that pomegranate juice is frequently used as a skin rejuvenating tonic in Far Eastern countries. In addition, studies have shown that pomegranate peel prevents atherosclerosis and increases the number of blood cells.
What are the benefits of pomegranate peel tea?
– Tea made from pomegranate peel, which is like medicine, prevents the accumulation of infected cells, especially in the mouth. It also prevents the formation of the yellow layer that accumulates on the tongue, which causes bad breath.
– It mixes with water during boiling of the acids it contains. These acids help in cleaning the entire digestive system from the esophagus to the stomach and intestines. It facilitates digestion and prevents constipation. It also balances the intestinal flora. It ensures that nutrients are absorbed and mixed into the blood in a healthy way.
– Studies have shown that it is a powerful natural remedy for prostate cancer. The active metastatic acid contained in the shell weakens the development of cancerous cells.
– Since the fibers in the peels mix with the water, the pomegranate peel keeps the tea full. It is an ideal type of tea, especially for those who want to lose weight. It keeps the body full and increases the energy level of the body.
– Pomegranate peel tea, which is rich in flavanoids, ensures a healthier functioning of the liver. Pomegranate peel tea, which allows the toxins to be quickly removed from the body, thus prevents the accumulation of inflammation.
– Does not allow edema to accumulate. Supports flexibility in bones and muscles. It strengthens the mechanism of nerve cells in the body.
– Experts emphasize that the nerves will be relieved by drinking a glass after excessive stress and intense work tempo.
– Pomegranate peels are not only consumed. At the same time, when added to the bath water, it destroys the fungi that cause oiliness on the bottom of the count. It strengthens the hair roots.
– By reducing the number of bacteria on the skin surface, it ensures a healthier removal of toxins from the pores.
– It lowers the body’s fever rate. It strengthens the immune system. It is the main enemy of viruses. It helps to expel the viruses through sputum or urine without descending into the lungs.
– Pour the 4 glasses of water obtained by boiling the pomegranate peels into a bucket. Add apple cider vinegar and soak your feet in this water. It regulates the blood flow in the body.
– In addition, pomegranate peel juice can be used to clean the skin as a toxin. Pomegranate peel juice, which reduces acne, also cleans the pores. It prevents acne formation. It also makes the skin look fresher and healthier.
HOW TO MAKE NAR KABUPU TEA?
How much of the sun-dried pomegranate peels you will consume. Put it in a coffee pot and add water to it and boil it. After boiling for 15 minutes, let it brew for 5 minutes. You determine the temperature according to the place you will use it. If it is for flu or cold, it is healthier to consume hot.