Tea made from banana peels, which is one of the foods richest in potassium, is especially effective in regulating metabolism. Banana tea, consumed without the need for extra sugar, cleans the infected cells from the mouth to the intestines. So how is Banana tea made? What are the benefits of banana tea? Here are the answers to the frequently asked questions:
Banana, which is among the tropical foods, is grown in Southeast Asian countries. It is available in red, green and yellow colors. In our country, the most Anamur is grown. Banana, which is one of the most consumed foods in the world, contains many proteins, minerals, vitamins and amino acids. Especially rich in potassium, banana is the most natural supplement that the body should take for cellular functionality. The fiber in the banana, which is consumed fresh and raw, both lowers cholesterol in the blood and regulates the intestinal flora. In recent years, bananas are consumed in the form of tea. It is recommended to be consumed in the evening before going to bed. Banana tea, which provides a comfortable sleep, is made by drying both the peels. Both bananas are boiled as a whole. Then it is filtered and drunk. You can add cinnamon to its content.
HOW IS BANANA TEA MADE?
Banana peels are dried. The dried peels of a banana are boiled by adding one and a half glasses of water. A teaspoon of cinnamon is added to the water that is boiled for an average of 15 minutes. It is then filtered and drunk. In addition, wash one fresh slightly green banana thoroughly. Add two glasses of water to it and boil it. Remove from the stove after 15 minutes. Peel the skins, add them to the water, crush them, pass them through a blender and boil for another five minutes. You can add a teaspoon of cinnamon to it and consume it.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BANANA TEA?
– Since banana tea increases the functionality of cells, it prevents tumor formation. Banana tea, which has an antimutagenic and cytoprotective effect, reduces the risk of cancer thanks to this feature. Because these two substances are powerful anti-cancer.
– As it increases dopamine and serotonin hormones, it reduces the risk of depression and stress. Experts especially recommend consuming banana tea from adolescence.
– It is also an ideal natural remedy for those who have sleep problems. Thanks to the magnesium it contains, it calms the nerve cells in the brain. It both regulates sleep and increases the functionality of the brain and prevents forgetfulness, which is possible in later ages.
– Thanks to potassium, it balances blood pressure. It prevents high blood pressure or heart rhythm disorders.
– Thanks to antioxidants, it strengthens the immune system. In this way, it increases the body’s resistance to viruses.
– By increasing the functionality of the intestines, it prevents digestive problems such as constipation and diarrhea. It is also ideal for those who want to lose weight as it regulates metabolism. Keeps it full for a long time.
– Increases muscle and bone density. It prevents osteoporosis, which can be seen in advanced ages.