For hundreds of years, garlic is one of the effective foods used in alternative medicine treatments. Since garlic, which has more than one variety, is a powerful antioxidant, it is a natural antibiotic, especially for infectious diseases. So how should garlic be consumed? Some experts recommended 6 cloves of roasted garlic a day, especially for those who have excessive inflammation in their body.
Garlic, which adds flavor to the dishes, has benefits for many diseases from the digestive system to the immune system. As a result of the researches, it has been observed that eating 6 cloves of roasted garlic a day creates many positive changes in our body within 24 hours. Garlic, which has an anti-bacterial effect, has been used in the treatment of cancer diseases in recent centuries. In the scientific literature, garlic is known as “Allium sativum”. Garlic, which is thought to be in the wild onion and leek family, is known to have been cultivated for the first time in Asian lands. Its production is high in Kastamonu city in our country. It is among the foods with a long shelf life. It contains a high amount of vitamin A, C and B complex. It is used as a natural medicine especially in upper respiratory tract diseases such as flu and cold.
IF YOU EAT 6 COTTS OF ROASTED GARLIC A DAY…
- By regulating the metabolism between the first 4 and 6 hours, it helps to remove the fat and harmful toxins that tend to be stored in the body through urine and defecation.
- Within 6 and 7 hours, it balances the irregular circulation that occurs in the blood due to some nutrients, and also prevents the formation of cancerous cells by reducing the rate of harmful toxins in the blood. It also reduces the risk of heart ailments by cleaning the veins.
- Between 6 and 10 hours, the vitamins it contains reduce the level of free radicals that break the body’s defense. By balancing the platelet cells in the blood, it prevents edema that may occur in the joints.
- Cells in the nervous system are damaged by chronic diseases and certain foods. As a result of damage to these cells, the rate of experiencing mental illnesses increases. Garlic strengthens the nervous system by eliminating this danger thanks to its antioxidant properties. Thus, it allows you to be fit throughout the day.
- Fatty and carbohydrate foods form sebaceous glands in the liver. This is also in the volume; acne, pimples and fat masses. Consuming 6 cloves of garlic a day reduces harmful toxins that cause these health problems and makes the skin look brighter and more vibrant. The lower layer of the skin tightens the pores between the dermis and the skin, preventing oil accumulation. In addition, garlic, which strengthens the structure of the hair and scalp, increases the volume of the hair, making it look fuller and brighter.
HOW TO CONSUME GARLIC?
Garlic is most beneficial in its raw form. In order to benefit from the enzymes and substances in its content, it can be crushed and consumed after waiting for a few minutes. These substances may decrease during cooking. It can be marinated with garlic, thyme and olive oil for a delicious meat and chicken dish. In addition, a mixture of yogurt and garlic is recommended by experts for those who want to eat healthy and lose weight. It is also recommended to add it to diet salads with greens. It both protects the body’s health and replenishes the missing vitamins and minerals.
HOW MANY TYPES OF GARLIC ARE THERE?
- The taste of black garlic, which has increased in popularity in recent years, is quite bitter. However, studies have shown that it contains a high amount of antioxidants.
- Another popular type of garlic is Balıkesir. The outer shells are black with white inside. It is not long lasting. It deteriorates quickly from the moment it is taken apart.
- It is the most preferred Spanish garlic in Europe.
- Taşköprü garlic is the most widely consumed garlic. It is exported to countries such as USA, UK, Germany and France. When consumed excessively, it causes digestive diseases.