Fish, which is the richest food in terms of omega-3 fatty acids, has a positive effect on brain functions. That’s why experts recommend that it be consumed regularly once or twice a week. It also provides incredible benefits to the immune system. It especially supports its strengthening against viruses and bacteria. So what are the benefits of fish? How to consume fish in the healthiest way? What are the functions of omega-3 fatty acids in the body?
Fish, which has incredible benefits for human health among sea creatures, has been in nature since the creation of the world. Fish, which is a serious source of livelihood, is also a powerful food, especially for people who have a lot of water away from rocks. There are millions of varieties of fish that have changed a million times until today. While half of these varieties pose a threat to human health, the other half provides positive support. Fish, especially rich in omega-3 fatty acids, is an indispensable part of body development. Norway and Asian countries are the most consumed fish, which has been consumed since the first human. People living in these countries consume fish even in raw form. Fish, which is known to strengthen the brain, is consumed by frying or barbecued in our country. According to the researches, it is the most effective food that can meet the omega-3 fatty acid needs of human health in one go. The human body does not produce omega-3 fatty acids. so it needs external reinforcement. This need begins in the womb. Therefore, experts recommend that pregnant women consume it without delay. However, this food has a consumption rate. Otherwise, the immune system, which takes more protein than it needs, produces antibodies and causes an allergic reaction.
EFFECTS OF FISH ON IMMUNITY!
The healthiest way to prevent the coronavirus pandemic, which has been affecting the whole world for about 5 months, is to strengthen body resistance. People with healthy immune and lungs can overcome this disease with milder courses. Nutrition is the most basic point of strengthening immunity. According to the data of the World Health Organization, effective substances in strengthening immunity are protein, calcium, vitamin B complex, vitamin A and omega-3 fatty acids. One of the rare foods that contain all these substances is fish. Fish is a food that increases the body’s resistance against not only coronavirus but also all diseases. It protects the structure of cells and prevents the formation of cancer diseases. It prevents the occurrence of any cardiovascular disease by renewing the cardiovascular system. It regulates metabolism. Omega-3 fatty acid, that is, the most beneficial oil, allows the body to take it naturally.
WHICH FISH ARE MORE BENEFICIAL?
Not all fish species have positive effects on human health. Therefore, as a result of the researches, experts; emphasizes that species such as salmon, mackerel, tuna, trout, anchovy and cod are healthier. These fish are richer in omega-3 fatty acids than others. It provides a positive effect on skin and hair health by providing vitamin E that the body needs. In particular, it delays aging and increases the body’s resistance.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF FISH?
– The most common benefit is that it supports the development of intelligence. Its fatty acid content strengthens the storage part of the brain by reducing the deformed cells in the brain.
– It lowers bad cholesterol and raises good cholesterol. It also reduces the risk of atherosclerosis by lowering the free fats in the blood. Thus, it supports the heart to pump blood better.
– Fish with edible bones are the most calcium-rich fish species. Experts recommend consuming fish meals at least 3 days a week to balance the amount of calcium in our body, which is also effective in bone development.
– Unlike animal fats, fish rich in saturated fatty acids increase the visual function of the yellow spot in our eyes. It also reduces the risk of eye diseases. The reason for this is that omega-3 fatty acids both protect and increase the number of young cells by destroying harmful cells.
– Especially in winter, fish, which we need to consume abundantly, increases body resistance against upper respiratory tract infections. Studies have shown that fish also strengthens the immune system and reduces cancer cells.
HOW IS FISH THE MOST HEALTHY CONSUMPTION?
Although experts do not give a definite answer on this issue, according to most experts, the healthiest fish is the one cooked in its own oil in the oven. Apart from that, all of its values may die because the fish cooked in the barbecue is exposed to excessive heat. It also loses its benefit in pan-fried fish with trans fats for the same reason. Fresh fish must be sliced and fully cooked. Bacteria that eat meat from uncooked fish cause serious health problems. Therefore, it is beneficial to fully cook the fish. It is also recommended to be blended with spices such as thyme, basil and bay leaf to increase both its flavor and health.
WHAT ARE THE DUTIES OF OMEGA-3 FATTY ACID IN THE BODY?
–Its most effective benefit is protecting cardiovascular health by reducing the bad cholesterol ratio.
–It prevents rheumatic diseases by strengthening the formation structure of bones and muscles.
–By facilitating blood flow, it prevents coagulation and ailments such as vascular occlusion and aneurysm.
– It strengthens the rate of pregnancy. It also reduces the risk of miscarriage during pregnancy.
–It strengthens the immune system and prevents the formation of cancerous cells.
– Fatty acids strengthen nerve cells and prevent mental illnesses. Experts recommend that people who are prone to depression consume it regularly.
– It strengthens the yellow spot, which is the most common among eye diseases, and prevents vision loss.