Flygrass, which is grown in mountainous areas with a sour taste, has been consumed for centuries for health reasons. It has been claimed in studies that the herb, which is rich in vitamin C, may be effective in cancer treatment, especially since it renews cells. It is also known as highland banana. So what are the benefits of Flying? What are the benefits of flying? How is your light consumed?
In the eastern and southeastern regions, the herb, also known as the highland banana, is consumed as a fruit. It has the same taste as the volatile kiwi fruit with red and brown flowers. In some regions, it is called “Işkına”. In the researches, it has been determined that thanks to the polyphenol substance it contains, it destroys the cancer cells that are likely to form. Fenugreek, which has two-fold properties when cooked, has been chosen as the most effective natural medicine in the fight against cancer. Only the stem part of this herb, whose leaves are poisonous, is consumed. He is known as Reun Ribes in the scientific literature. In addition to vitamin C, it also contains vitamins A, B1, B2, E and K.
This wild-grown herb has a serious market area in Eastern and Southeastern Anatolia. The herb that has been consumed by the local people for centuries also provides benefits for many diseases. Especially good for stomach diseases, it is known to be good for health problems such as sugar and blood pressure. It removes the crusts from cracks and spots on the skin. It can be boiled and used as a natural medicine.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF FLIGHT?
- It is a food that can be easily consumed by diabetics as it balances blood sugar.
- When boiled and drunk, it is good for asthma and shortness of breath, as well as for constant coughing.
- It protects the stomach wall and prevents perforation or wound formation. It also reduces the likelihood of developing esophageal cancer by balancing stomach acid.
- When 300 grams are consumed per day, it provides 50 percent of the vitamin C that the body needs. It is also rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, E and K.
- For sun and pregnancy spots that occur, you can get rid of these spots by applying the part inside the shell. It also delays aging by removing skin wrinkles.
- It is also good for chronic diseases such as stress, insomnia and fatigue by reducing the rate of free radicals in the body.
- It also has appetizing properties.
HOW IS ISAKIN USED?
The herb extracted up to the root is thoroughly washed and boiled. The tea is filtered and drunk. It lowers or balances blood sugar when consumed in the morning on an empty stomach.
IS THE FLYING DAMAGED?
When consumed excessively, it negatively affects intestinal functions, which causes diarrhea. In addition, some chemicals it contains cause the kidneys to run out of water quickly. In addition, it increases the rate of poisoning when consumed without washing and peeling. In a study conducted in the USA, it is not considered appropriate for children to consume this food.