Cinnamon, whose use in alternative medicine dates back to ancient Egypt, is mostly preferred in desserts today. However, cinnamon has a very strong antimicrobial property. Did you know that cinnamon, the unique flavor of milk desserts, actually has incredible benefits for human health? So what are the benefits of cinnamon? We have searched for the answers to all these questions about cinnamon for you.
Cinnamon, which belongs to the laurel family, is obtained by stripping the inner stem of the tree. Dried and ground cinnamon becomes inwardly curved while peeling. Cinnamon peeled as sticks has a sharp smell and unique taste. Cinnamon containing tannin and essential oil is used as a raw material in coffee, chocolate and fruit sodas. Cinnamon, which is widely consumed in Central Asia, is one of the indispensable spices of Ottoman cuisines. It is referred to as cinnamomum in the scientific literature. Cinnamon, which has a high amount of polyphenols in its shells, is a powerful source of antioxidants. Cinnamon, which is effective in lowering bad cholesterol, is also effective in eliminating fungal bacteria in the body. Cinnamon, which was used only as a medicine by the Chinese in BC, was seen as a very valuable spice when it spread in Europe through Silk. Cinnamon, which fights diabetes, has been the subject of many studies.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF Cinnamon?
– Increasing toxin in the body accelerates the aging of cells. In addition, the likelihood of developing diseases increases. However, studies have shown that cinnamon reduces the occurrence of this situation, as it contains strong antioxidants. It prevents upper respiratory tract diseases caused by viruses and bacteria that increase especially during seasonal transitions. In addition, it prevents the deformation of nerve cells and prevents stress and fatigue.
Cinnamon, which has anti-inflammatory properties, reduces the risk of heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure and increased blood pressure by lowering bad cholesterol levels. It renews the cell tissues of the organs. It is a powerful spice to regenerate the lung affected by nicotine and caffeine.
– Studies have shown that cinnamon reduces blood sugar levels, that is, breaks insulin resistance. By regulating blood circulation, it prevents the rapid breakdown and destruction of carbohydrates, which are converted into energy in digestion. Thus, it increases the energy of the body.
– Since the brain receives too much protein, its cells are damaged. It causes severe pain in the brain, which experiences loss of internal fluid. In addition, it is at the top of the list of beneficial foods in preventing this situation that negatively affects motor movements. Cinnamon, which is a natural remedy especially in Parkinson’s disease, controls the functionality of bay neurons.
– It prevents cells from mutating. It especially reduces bacteria in the colon. It prevents digestive problems. Food waste is the most important factor in the formation of colon cancer. However, since cinnamon is a powerful cleanser, it cleans the colon.
– Attention deficit is the first among modern age diseases. People living with this disease show themselves with symptoms such as being constantly angry, impatient and speaking quickly. Cinnamon is the most effective food for this disease, which reduces the quality of life. Since cinnamon regulates brain and nerve functions, it prevents the person from experiencing symptoms with a natural effect.
– As the breakdown of the nutrients in the digestive system and their mixing with the blood slows down, the body’s fat rate increases. However, cinnamon provides a feeling of satiety with the fiber it contains by helping to enzymatically the nutrients correctly. Thus, it is ideal for those who want to lose weight.
– Salmonella bacteria trigger food poisoning, which causes health problems such as vomiting and nausea. However, cinnamon is an effective natural remedy in this. It increases the functionality of the intestines by destroying the effects of the bacteria in a short time.
– Collagen production slows down after a certain age. With the decrease of this substance, the tissues of the person show signs of aging. However, cinnamon is effective in increasing collagen. In addition, cinnamon masks applied to the scalp and skin also protect the health of the cells here.
Cinnamon Cure FROM İBRAHİM SARAÇOĞLU
It prevents the formation of nitrosamine, which is an invitation to colon cancer. It strengthens the structure of cells in the intestine and colon.
– A glass of non-chlorinated water
– A stick of cinnamon
In the evening, add cinnamon sticks into a glass of boiling, non-chlorinated water 2 hours after meals. After boiling for 5 minutes, strain and drink a glass after it is warm. When this application is done regularly 4 days a week, positive results are obtained.