1) Extending the arms forward exercise
– Lie on your back and keep the soles of your feet flat on the floor.
– Extend both arms to your sides.
– Reach your right arm towards your right leg and exhale.
– Slowly lie down on the floor again and then reach your left leg with your left arm.
Repeat this move 15 times. Pay attention to your neck as you stretch your hands.
2) Scissors exercise
– Clasp your hands behind your head while lying on your back on the floor.
– Lift your left knee up and bring it in line with your right elbow, feeling your abdominal muscles tighten as you do this.
– Return to the starting position and this time try to touch your right knee to your left elbow.
Repeat this move 15 times on both sides.
3) Forward plank
– Lie facedown on the floor and stand on all 4 legs.
– Squeeze your abs as far back as you can.
– Stand on your elbows and place your weight on the forefoot as you extend your legs back.
– Make sure your height is relaxed, your hips are high, and your back is straight.
– Hold this pose for 3 seconds, then relax.
Repeat this move 10 times.
4) Leg raise exercise with ball
– Lie facedown with a pilates ball in an open place and lie on it with your hands touching the floor.
– The tops of your feet should be on the ball.
– Keep your right leg and back straight and then slowly lift your left leg up.
– Do this pose for 3 seconds and relax.
Repeat this move 10 times, then switch to the other leg.
5) Exercise to raise the knees
– Take a sturdy chair and hold onto the seat of the chair firmly.
– Your chest and head should be upright and your neck should be relaxed. Exhale and raise your knees towards your chest.
– Be careful not to rock back and forth as you do this.
Repeat this exercise 15 times in 3 sets.